My GF is bugging me to go to NY tommorow - TRAFFIC??????????

drove into the city once on a weekend and it was garbage

if we're going they're just for the day and leaving at night it would really cut into our time if we hit traffic

basically, we wouldn't leave any earlier than 8 am and would leave around 9 pm

i keep trying to tell her that we may very well hit some traffic since it's the weekend and the middle of the summer...she insists i post on here to find out
by the way, be sure to read my sig
I Don't Like Lemar & Dauley Shirts Or All Over Print Hoodies.

Also, I WANT sz 9-9 Flight 89's and Trainer SC's​

I just went to NYC for the first time in my life three weeks ago, and you're completely right about the traffic.

I think your best bet would be to park somewhere and walk; that's what I did after spending two hours in traffic.

By "park somewhere" I mean find a lot, not just "somewhere".
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason

^well i mean traffic coming into the city...i'd most likely be coming in through the holland tunnel

of course i would park within the city and walk or ride the train from spot to spot
by the way, be sure to read my sig
I Don't Like Lemar & Dauley Shirts Or All Over Print Hoodies.

Also, I WANT sz 9-9 Flight 89's and Trainer SC's​

damn to beat traffic on a weekend...youre gonna have to leave early bro...depending on where youre at...id say try and get to the holland by 9am....and if you leave....either leave during the day before dinner or late at night
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

Quote:
^well i mean traffic coming into the city...i'd most likely be coming in through the holland tunnel

of course i would park within the city and walk or ride the train from spot to spot
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason

yo depending on where you're coming from, take the sawmill parkway to henry hudson, went last saturday from boston area left 7 am, got into 42nd by 1030 barely any traffic

If you're from Jersey, then stay there....No one from the city wants you jammin the city with traffic.
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom