My gf smoked weed like a week ago and ....

laugh.gif

she jus found out about a job interview she didnt think she was gonna have and has it this thursday and she is required to take a drug test.. is there anythinadvice on wat she can do or take for the weed to b out of her system?

dont worry... just take a shot of wheat grass juice an hour before the test... u should be fine, or she....

My body is usually free of weed after 3 days. Every single time I've had to take a test I passed. All you can do is just drink lots and lots of water.

A WHOLE lot of water and cranberry juice.

and if u want to do the easy way go and buy the detox thing its like $20+ i think.....I forgot the name of it

Try and get someone to pee for her.

If not I'm sure peanut butter can help you somehow.......

aight basically depends on how often she smokes... if that was the first time she smoked in a long time... then she'll prolly be clean in about 3-4 days.everytime you smoke the amount of time it stays in your system increases... so if she's a chronic smoker it could take up to 45 days. it also depends onher metabolism and her body fat. tell her to drink as much water as possible except on the day of the test cuz you dont want to dilute the sample. she shouldbe ok

I smoked everyday from january to like the 5th of this month. I had a drug test monday and i passed it

damn forgot to say... there's no point in takin niacin pills... its been proven that it has no effect on cleanin out marijuana...

she'll be cool, most people i've read actually get it out of their system in 2 weeks or so. just keep drinking water/tea and it should go alright.

Tell her to drink gallons of water to flush out all of her electrolytes.

Just in case I hear heroin use erases all THC in the blood, MSG too.

Alright well to clarify it really depends how much fat she can store.

The reason why I asked it (not to be condescending) the amount of THC within fatty tissue and it leaving your system ASAP depends on the method of intake inthis case inhalation and the random distribution of the THC count in your body varies from person to person. Therefore, unless you can postpone your interviewit would be best for her not to take the interview unless she wants to be called out on it. Good luck.

Go to GNC or a head shop they have cleansers. if you go to GNC don't say its for that. employees not suppose to sell it to you if you say that.

Originally Posted by vdubsta

My body is usually free of weed after 3 days. Every single time I've had to take a test I passed. All you can do is just drink lots and lots of water.
indifferent.gif

If she doesn't want to buy one of those pills that mask your system her best bet is to get one of her homegirls piss and sneak it in. Should be easier fora female. The way I used to do it was sneak a lotion bottle in with hand warmers around it with rubber bands. Tucked my wife beater in and dropped it from thetop of my shirt.

My cousin says that if you melt down a whole bag of ice and drink it all before the test that you should be ok for a few hours. I can't confirm this thoughso trying it is complete up to you/her

Good luck either way. I know how she feels. I totally wasn't expecting the drug test when it arose for me too
grin.gif

Staff please feel free to edit if necessary.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Tell her to drink gallons of water to flush out all of her electrolytes.

Just in case I hear heroin use erases all THC in the blood, MSG too.
what exactly is this heroin stuff you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom