my girl's collection.... all in 7 months!

i'm proud to display my girls shoes (she doesn't have an iss account) and she is also proud considering she never really thought she'd have over 5 pairs of shoes that cost over $40 at any time..... so thanks for looking and FYI the shoes are 5.5-7.5 (i have no idea how she fits this range but she does)

this is my collection by the way and we've tried to get some of the same shoes:

p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...4057.topic
61v2494.jpg
6d1bbdi.jpg
4u1ogav.jpg
6bmthsn.jpg
4mmckli.jpg
4tk32iu.jpg
637ssyf.jpg
53opjit.jpg
6cg1g2a.jpg
6783j92.jpg
63cq520.jpg
5xxi5cg.jpg

DO NOT DEAL WITH-
this NTer- jumpman3223 his AIM- getoffmykicks.... this guy is a scammer and his name is AL ALLEN from from Oceanview CA
AIM- UrLatinlover1358
E-mail- methical8531@yahoo.com

Nice and she's got my fave Dunks that dropped this year Anderson Dunks love those. But nice variaty !! Keep it up !!
Am I Thinkin' Too Hard? Or Perhaps It's Just Reality And The Project Mentality...."This Is A Fresh *New ERA*, Got A Brand New Hat.....""If My Hand's In The Cookie Jar, Know One Thing, I'ma Take The Cookie Not Leave My Ring....."

*U-City Stand Up*

wow zoom flight 95s! dope! i don't know why, but those 3 bear dunk lows are growing on me....
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

she has some nice stuff
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

nice collection....is she interested in trading or selling her mids bears??
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny Foams SZ 6.5 or 7
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
Nike Air Bakins (Red or Blue) Sz 6.5 or 7

nice collection. I dont see how any one could wear those bear dunks tho(no offense to you or your girl)

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

nice collection. Tell her to keep it up!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

i saw those kobes at finishline a couple months a go, i was mad b/c they didnt have them in mens sizes

Why is it that girls have the easiest times finding heat (i.e. garnetts, ZF95, 96, etc.) I just get jealous. But your lady has heat....more than me in 7 months and I've been collecting for 6 years :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

i need a female sneakerhead in my life

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition to twelve steps"- Hov

She has some nice stuff.
WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

Back
Top Bottom