My head just EXPLODED -- Rbk x Sesame Street (PICS)

b1lly hoyle

Banned
Holy hell.....

reebok-get-low-sesame-street-series-main.jpg

(courtesy SneakerFiles)
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

What in the hell is wrong with these corporations. I honestly just want to sit on a sales pitch for this garbage. I mean, people had to put a presentation together on how or why this would be beneficial for the company as a whole. :smh:
smh.gif
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Oh yeah.......Cookie Monster & Count Dracula......

And yeah....I don't want to know what DOESN'T get approved....
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

copped
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

no oscar the grouch? or big bird? i'd rather rock the gold timberland loafers..

:pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I can't wait to see the Big Birds!...nah but foreal..if they were dunks..NTers would be beasting.

see, this is why reebok is trash, it's always nike knockoffs, those old Iverson af1 knockoffs, now these fake dunks.

oh and yeah, I agree, if they were real dunks, retro forum would be beastin them
turn the music up
turn me down

hmmm....i like the cookie monster joints...haha but i wouldnt wear them out in public
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

damn those are terrible.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

wow this is a good idea but not for mens just make sesame street shoes for little kids
TEAM MBC!

:rofl:
roll.gif
That is horrible. I'm not one to knock someone for what they wear, but if I see someone with those on..... :smh:
smh.gif

What I want to know is why isn't there someone at reebok calling out the designers and telling them to stop following the already too late trends and just make them in colorways they would like to wear in the future. Maybe they should tell them to look two years ahead before choosing colorways, that way they could look like just one year behind versus three years behind.

Back
Top Bottom