My Humble Collection

Quote:
Can I really put them in a washer?
:lol:
laugh.gif
to test the waters and they were fine but didn't look brand new, but that might also have had to do with our older washing machine and I didn't soak them first, but I mean, yours are kinda beat so if I were you I'd soak in laundry detergent first for a couple days, then just toss 'em in with like your undershirts, wifebeaters(if you have), etc.

Quote:
hey aziere wat u mean not a single sb wth is wrong with sb's huh????????????????????????????????
PMBeastinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+1138nicefro69Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

Thank you guys.

Aziere, I'm gonna try that.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

nice stuff.. nice altitudes
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Awesome, tell me how it goes so I can do it to mine when they become destroyed.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

are those customed white/chrome low VIIIs i see???
if so, they are fire
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

Lol, thanks Mike. I;'ll trade you my whole collection excluding Alts STATs and 4horsemans for your Amsterdams, but you have to take them to a shoemaker and get them elongated.

Quickstrike- Yes they are the white.chromes. Everything from the sole to the tongue is painted aqua-esque. Funny that Jordan leaked rumors of a white aqua shoe not to long after I first posted those.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Back
Top Bottom