My IPOD's headphone jack (out of nowhere) is not working, what to do?

I hope not, because this happened to me like 2 years ago and I didn't know how to fix it. So it just became the ipod for my alarm clock.

Send it to http://www.iresq.com/
the headphone jack went out in mine to and they fixed it in about a week it cost me about 75 dollars to have it shipped and repaired and shipped back to me.

Same thing happened to me! I tried different headphones and even my stereo speakers but music only comes out of one side
smh.gif
i didn't have an ipod for months. I'm gonna check out that link tho.

order it on ebay and repair it yourself

real talk it's so simple and cheap

my ipod will last me forever, i have like 10 batteries stocked up

however, dont try this with the iphone. i had to learn the hard way and *%!+%# my +@@! up even more

roll.gif

Same %!$% happened to me. To the people saying go buy new headphones, the headphones are not the problem.

Happened to my old 5th gen ipod classic about 5 years ago, which completely broke.

Also happened to my last ipod touch, only one side worked unless you put the wire in weird positions.

Apple FTL

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Send it to http://www.iresq.com/
the headphone jack went out in mine to and they fixed it in about a week it cost me about 75 dollars to have it shipped and repaired and shipped back to me.

it says $99.99 for headphone jack repair..for that ill just buy a new one.
that's for the ipod touch I have an Ipod video 30gb 

same with my ipod classic...............only one head phone works and to get the other one to work you have to get the plug just right in the jack.................but I dont really care I paid $50 for a $250 Ipod so its all good

1) go to store
2) buy new headphone, preferably not apple ones
3) listen to music
Learn how to read.

Im not amazed on how many people on here said buy new headphones, smh.

my headphone jack broke a 2nd time on my ipod 3rd gen, and was wondering does this happened from cheap headphones?? Do I need to buy more

expensive ones.. I didn't play around with the end piece to make this happened

Back
Top Bottom