My job is done.. Getting a vasectomy

So what if your wife don’t want kids. Other women do. 🤷🏽‍♂️
F what other women want, men do it because it’s what they want

I’d be lying if I said when I got mine done, it didn’t cross my mind “what if we don’t work out and I end up remarrying one day”
That was an easy one though cuz with 2 kids I don’t want no more of my own, regardless if me and wifey don’t work out. I can’t imagine a man choosing to not get one because another woman might want kids lmfao simp shxt. Only reason to not get one is because you want more kids and nothing wrong with that

That topic always rears it’s ugly head.

You cross that bridge when you get there. (If ever. . .)

And if you do, there’s always options.

idk about y’all but family is everything. got a couple weirdos, felons, deportees, phd’s, lgbtq, mormon, catholic, trump supporters, super liberal… etc… all mixed up in a bag. And i love them all regardless. well the ones that don’t pay me back can kiss my ***

I've thought about getting one. I date a lot and have quite a bit of sex. Ive done well financially, I don't want shorties to think they can trap me with a kid. Like they can try, but they'll just look silly lol. Plus with it being reversible, it's a no brainer. Can go get unlocked when I decide to get married.

Does it limit the jizz amount tho? Or can I still glaze em? Cannon shoots like Peter north.

I've thought about getting one. I date a lot and have quite a bit of sex. Ive done well financially, I don't want shorties to think they can trap me with a kid. Like they can try, but they'll just look silly lol. Plus with it being reversible, it's a no brainer. Can go get unlocked when I decide to get married.

Does it limit the jizz amount tho? Or can I still glaze em? Cannon shoots like Peter north.

I think you can still blast a regular amount of skeet it's just all show and no go.

kevin-hart-its-about-to-go-down.gif

No sex or heavy lifting for a week. In 3 months I send them a sample for testing then I'm clear. They actually said I need to buss 40 nuts before then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom