My **Jordan Collection** A Decent Amount! All Worn

Well, hello everyone this will be my first collection post. I really don't consider this a collection because I just buy what I like. I have been buying Jordans for a long time, to be honest that is about the only sneakers I really do buy like this but I might occasionally buy some Nike Air Force 1 Lows White/White of course. Without further a due the shoes. Also sorry about my crappy 1.3 Megapixel Fuji camera, I know it sucks.

4q7p8ao.jpg

4q6axif.jpg

very nice collection and 13's :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

pimp.gif
Nice Infrareds and Grapes
pimp.gif

"I hate when n*ggas say that talk is cheap,
cuz I'm the type to let money talk for me." - weezy

nice collection
nice infras!

but basicially we only have a good luck at the firts two rows of shoes (and in that row are two pairs of subzeros, not really my favorits) so maybe some better pics of some of your shoes

welcome to NT
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Nice collection :smile:
smile.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
3 nails + 1 Cross = 4 Given. *Born again*
Mr.Doug - You will be forever missed .​
Total Posts :: 992

Quote:
nice try and get us some of the back row closer up
ing from the 1s in the back, then with 3s,etc. Plus the real reason why I actually took these pictures was because I was selling some shoes on Ebay, so I just wanted bidders to know I'm serious about Jordans. It's almost like Airfob's picture of all those boxes in that room. Since I'm new (well not really I lost my password to my old user name, LOL.) I just wanted to contribute just trying stay active. Thanks again, for the comment.

nice to see you wear them all..nice kicks.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XI Black Varsity Red sz11, Jordan X black sz 9, & others for SALE L@@K!!.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

very nice collection.... nice 13's
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Back
Top Bottom