My Jordan Oil Painting.(PIC)

In an ex-painter's opinion, the painting would be a lot nicer if the background is white and jordan moves a bit to the right and a bit down.... for composition reasons :smile:
smile.gif

Always looking for IV white/cement, V with #23 in white/fire red and VI carmines, air pressure, force 180 and FPKG II royal/white DS in US 11-12

anht0an, that is milk on the girls mouth right?
[table][tr][td]
Nike Talk..Love it or leave it..Hey where you going???​
[/td][/tr][/table]

Great Painting. Its an amazing picture.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

oooh that was nice, you should really just make a pix with xiii white/red :wink:
wink.gif
, or do a xvii pix again if you like the shoe that much, with like the red color, just a thought
DaaznFella@Hotmail.comAIM-DaAznFella
++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

Great work. Yeah, I'd def. pay money for that. NO ONE ever paints anything cool.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

That is amazing. You got some talent.

Please make this: I'll buy these for sure:

Make the background the wht/black xi,
Paint MJ wearing a bulls jersey and dunking with the xis on. That would look even more sick
or
make the background of the xiv(black/red) and show MJ taking his last shot.

Lets all of us know how to get one of paintings.\

Get these things produced.

Blazers21NTNP, thanks for the photos of Randy Moss with his purple AJXI. However, do you have a photo of the shoe with much detail on the back with "#84 and jumpman logo" stitched on it and what color? Because I want to paint this one from a differet angle unlike the XVII I made which was the side view. I just want to be as accurate as possible. Great photos though man, thanks again.

I got more paintings to post later on tonight or tomorrow.
wiz_23blue.jpg

hey can you edit your topic so it reads, add your works of art, or add your art..

that way we can see every ones works: pencil, paint, whatever..

maybe even have a paint off, art shoe, like we did with the shoe contest..

here is a link to mine, can someone post it for me please.. its on my web site... www.sky23.8m.com thanks jordan

www.sky23.8m.com/images/z1.jpg (mj drawing)

"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

2COMBATSHADOW3, I don't have any pictures of the XI that Moss was wearing, but I'll try to find some for you.
EKIN702 December 9, 1999 - June 30, 2002.

2COMBATSHADOW3,

Please contact me if you are selling the AJ painting. I need something for my "still new" empty apartment and I'll do the trick in the "chillin' room".

khbvcu@hotmail.com

-eyes-\n​

Yo, son. Thats real nice. I never worked with oils before, I used only acrylics. What is the dry time on something like that?
"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything."

AMAZING!!!!....i want one, i suggest you have copies made...

btw thanks for answering everybodies questions
aim:ScottGallagher16
Come to GroundZero and flame me.​
314- fa sho!

thats amazing :wow:
eek.gif
if i had the money i would definately buy it from you
You can not sit up and tell me that you have none man/You may not have three or four but you got one man ~ Murphy Lee
AIM: WliilAM E-Mail: Willwang@hotmail.com
For Sale: Jordan VI Retro sz 9 Black/Silver Low $170 ~~~ Authentic Away VC Jersey XL $80 ~~~ 76ers Pinwheel sz 7 1/4 Black/Red color=red>

Painting is damn hard. Great job.
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

Back
Top Bottom