MY JORDAN VIII / XI CUSTOM

these are my customs
tell me what u think.

chrisbone123@gmail.com

kixebay077ou3.jpg
chrisbone123DSC-T10 at 2007-09-17

kixebay078gj2.jpg
chrisbone123DSC-T10 at 2007-09-17

RIP to the AJ VIII and XI who died in this horrific experiment.

No offense, it's a clean job and all but the two just don't go together at all
RAP SUCKS

^^^^ LOL THAT HURTS,

I THOUGHT THEY WENT TOGETHER RATHER NICE AND THE PEOPLE I SHOWED LIKED THEM.

BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN OPINION.

I LIKE THE SPIZIKES ALOT AND I THINK THESE ARE BETTER THAN THE SPIZIKES.

BUT THE VIII'S I HAD WERE OG'S AND THE SOLES WERE FALLING APART, AND I RODE MY BIKE IN MY BRED XI'S AND THE HEAT MELTED THE GLUE OFF THE SOLE,

SO I JUST COMBINE 2 PAIR OF MESSED UP KICKS MAKE A PAIR OF WEARABLE KICKS.

SO the White was painted black right? Did HE or you do that? Do the 8's fit tighter now?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I DID THE PAINTING,

THEY DONT FEEL ANY TIGHTER NOW, AND THE FEEL ALOT BEETER THAN MY BLACK AND SILVER ONES.

Take a picture of them outside, without flash.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>MODERATOR<
We Never Sleep...Unless There's School Tomorrow

very interesting...........glue looks to be pretty heavy due to the shinyness.........better pics would be great if you can get them.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

^^^
please do i got like 20 pairs that are beat!!! and i thought about this like back in 2002 when i ripped my concords apart and wanted to put the sole on my 5's... call me crazy but i had shoes on my mind like every day back in the day...
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I like them....They actually go together rather nice.......Good job.....PEACE
I AM THE VII KING!​

trust me i like them alot don't get me wrong the VII are my favorite Jordan ever point blank
but if the job was more cleaner it would look sick i mean hot because of what i am seeing
it is really nice just next time go but some fakes and put them together so no one will care
of what you did once again they look good just next time do it cleaner of buy some fake
and put them together

trust me i like them alot don't get me wrong the VIII are my favorite Jordan ever point blank
but if the job was more cleaner it would look sick i mean hot because of what i am seeing
it is really nice just next time go but some fakes and put them together so no one will care
of what you did once again they look good just next time do it cleaner of buy some fake
and put them together

No offense, but that looks terrible imo.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

yup ill put more pics up this weekend

i didnt wanna use fakes because some time the shapes are off , athen they wouldnt look as good. ( and i dont wanna support anyone selling them).

i know there are peoples fav kicks, but relaxe , i already messed up the XI already and the VIII (OG) were fallin apart, y not have a little fun with some beaters.

but i got a couple more im gonna try and do with different XI and VIII.

And now i know how to do a cleaner job.

so for all those who are felling them, let me mess up a couple more first then ill explain how to do so it looks good.

if you're planning to do this with a pair of concords... PLEASE DON'T
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Great, we can expect Nike to drop these in the coming months.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Back
Top Bottom