My left hangs lower than my right

Originally Posted by 650

(     )
(     )
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

On average the left one is larger than the right one.
The left testicle drains into the left renal vein, while the right one drains into the vena cava I believe. There's higher resistance to flow in the left vein and I believe this causes it to swell or something.

Either that or R.I.P.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The left testicle drains into the left renal vein, while the right one drains into the vena cava I believe. There's higher resistance to flow in the left vein and I believe this causes it to swell or something.

Either that or R.I.P.
ohwell.gif

After or before you proceed to urinate w/ an erection

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Either that or R.I.P.
ohwell.gif

You can't urinate during an orgasm, mid-coitus with full erection. If you can it's a sign of a weakened internal urethral sphincter
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

It's normal.

Theoretically it exists to form a temperature gradient within the scrotum.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

It's normal.

Theoretically it exists to form a temperature gradient within the scrotum.
Nearly all men have one testicle that hangs lower than the other one.Scientists think this may be so that they don't hit against each other.It can be either the left or the right that hangs lower, but in 85% ofmen, it is the left one.

LOL mad theories out there.
laugh.gif
I know the left testicle is more prone to swelling and varices.....maybe this makes it heavier and lumpier. I like talking about nuts.
ohwell.gif

Either that or R.I.P.
ohwell.gif

You can't urinate during an orgasm, mid-coitus with full erection. If you can it's a sign of a weakened internal urethral sphincter
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
You and I are 0-2. First the "teach English to Georgians" joke.
frown.gif

Next time look on Google, the answer will be there and you won't get made fun of, plus its a dumb question.

Yes, its normal.

Either that or R.I.P.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
You and I are 0-2. First the "teach English to Georgians" joke.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I am so confused right now. Anyhow the "Georgians joke" flew over heads I'm sure
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom