My list of tips on how NOT TO GET FRAUDED.. (read/sticky)

that's a real good post for ppl that doesn't deal very often with ebay...

i've been screwd myself a couple of times on ebay...but with the years you know how to act...exactly like it's stated in that post!!!!

A++++++++++++++++++++POST

this is the real purpose of NT...
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!
(specially for newbies...!)

"FUNCTION DETERMINES FORM" -Tinker Hatfield on his "50-yard read"

selling NIB Dunk Low Pro SB Tiffany sz.8.5 and NIB Dunk Low Pro SB Stussy sz.8.5
feel free to send offers...

Good post.

Now lets hope people actually use these tips...

If anyone could help me with this question.

Are all money orders safe? Like, therse no risk of insufficient funds from the person who sent the MO?
I just wanna make sure, because I got a MO non USPS/Western Union/etc.

Just PM me the answer if possible, so there isnt a long talk about it here.
Thanks
All of my adlibs
Are louder than the speakers at your crib

BUY MY size 12 JORDANS

6) If seller is from CHINA or HONG KONG, then you better watch out. Fake Jordans are prevalent over there and chances are that your shoes will be fake. Or seller may be USA registered but shipping from CHINA or HONG KONG. Again be careful. If it doesn't sound right, chances are it isn't. (Please note that scammers also come from other countries. It's just CHINA and HONG KONG are the two main offenders.)

that isnt 100% true. only china is the main offender. hong kong changed these few years. there werent anymore fakes in hong kong due to the economy being so great and more and more bussiness men have been going there because it can be trusted.

nicely done, and local pick up should be done in a public place like the mall
[/b]
MY PROOF -
4HELP - eastsidaz213[a]gmail.com

[/b]

Good post.
Quote:
...all the stuff boutiques get, I don't see...and god forbid anyone on NT "hooks me up"...that's a thing of the past. Everyone these days is a greedy bastard
Truth!
If this board really was a community, like it should be, then there wouldn't be nearly as many problems. However, to much greed and not enough collecting/wearing lead to frauding problems.
[/b]

Man I wish my homeboy would read this post or consult me before buying shoes off of Ebay. He got a pair of Cement III's for under $100 and was mad when i told him they were fake...then just recently he bough some Altitudes for under $100 and was mad AGAIN...

I felt like Tre's daddy off Boyz in the Hood.... :smh:
nono.gif
"You gon learn...OH YEAH YOU GON LEARN!!"

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Great post, but I don't agree with eliminating ebay as a viable source for kicks. Do your homework and you should be alright. I got two pairs of legit Jordan XI's and plenty of other kicks off ebay.
My ebay Auctions

Need refs? I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

Actually... If you go through Ebay/Paypal for something, I have a quote: "Our investigation has concluded that the seller was at fault, and as a
result, we have recovered funds on your behalf.$175.00 USDhas been credited
to your account. This is the maximum amount covered by eBay's Standard
Purchase Protection Program."

It's not $250.00 sadly. I paid 261.00, lost $86 bucks just because the seller didn't send the shoes :\
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white

i brought a pair of air jordan xi cool grey from an ebay seller name
mjbay2000 he has over 200+ postive feedbacks 1 negative so i figure the shoes would be legit from all the feedback sneakers had correct tag number shoe looked authentic but before the sneaker came i tracked the order noticed it was comeing from taiwan so im thinking why is this sneaker comeing from taiwan when this guys ebay business in in austrailla..so the sneakers get here box is thiner then normal...the sneaker has correct tag numbers looks authentic box toe part is normal and not boxed or fat so i look in the insole jumpman he is fat and crooked..the box is also thinner then normal and i look in the back of the box and the box says made in usa all jordans boxes are made in china....its just asham all the feedbacks he has from poeple are postive and they dont know there jordans are fake because its so hard for poeple to tell the differnce this is the guy i purchased the sneakers off of.. mjbay2000 here is the link..cgi.ebay.com/2001-NIKE-AI...dZViewItem

^^^^ I'm not worried about the box, nor do I know where they are made. But do you have pic's of the shoes to post?? Also did you leave a negative to say they were fake?

I notice alot of questions on the III's. They were released in 2001. There is also a batch that was made in Jan of 05. These were made at the china factory (as all other) with the same material. The difference between the 2 besides the date were the # . 01's being 136064 141 00 and 05's being 136064 102 00. Also some 01's have V3 instead of Y3. With that being said i have also seen 01's with Y3's. The only way to tell them apart is by the tongue. The 01's have the smooth leather where the 05's have the pressed leather. I have seen members state the pressed tongs as real. The fact of the mater is that they are,in retrospect. They were made with the left over material from the 01 batch and were re-stamped and numbered. Should the 01's sell for more? 0f course.They are the actual production. With that being said, will the 05's have any desire? That really depends on the collector. If you find a pair made somewhere else or with a pinkish tongue label,fuzzy,etc.. Stay far away. Hope this answers some questions. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom