My local KFC unappreciation...

draketw206

Banned
Has anyone tried those sauceless hot wings? i have been to my local kfc 2 separate times, and both times they have said they are out... dont they realize thatit is going to be a popular item, and to have a few extra on hand? Are they even good?

Hey BBQ > Hot Wings .. LMAO but that just mean .. I know my local bowling alley have some .. they are iight .. the best thing is no mess ...

Man, reading this thread makes me want to try some for lunch. But the closest KFC is at least 8 miles away.
frown.gif

ive wanted to try these too but the two closest kfc's to me are terrible. neither of them had them

They taste very good, and same thing happened last saturday, where I went to two different KFC's and they didn't have any chicken wings.

man i have a kfc on my home from work. they never have those hot wings. i guess they take too long to cook.

went there like 3 times. i just gave up. they ask me if i want anything else, i say nope..bye.

real talk, they have been slacking.
first it was no napkins
then no hot sauce.
who runs out like that.

smh.gif
smh.gif

my local KFC that i used to go to is Unappreciated...
it seemd like everytime i go something is broken....
either the oven to make biscuits...no wedges.....so now i go to....... CHURCHS FTW!

Originally Posted by kicksNbeats

Always gotta go with Popeyes when I'm craving chicken.

Yea i always popeyes for the best chicken but lately ive been going to churchs because they always have great deals for little money.

thats nothing ive been to kfc on the late night and they told me they had no chicken of any kind cooked up

i always get em, 20 pieces. been getting them since summertime, kfc always appreciated.

haha wow i never knew chicken would sell out..but when i went to kfc in houston.they told me they were sold out..then i went to another one..they were alsosold out..but yea i got my hands on them..they are pretty good

Back
Top Bottom