My man Eddie Griffin...smh

[h2]Griffin Sued Over Bounced Cheque[/h2]
6 May 2009 5:15 AM, PDT
MV5BMTUyODQwMjgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg4NDkxMQ@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Comedian Eddie Griffin is at the centre of a new court case accusing him offailing to pay the donation he pledged to a U.S. charity.

In 2007, the actor gave $150,000 (£99,500) to the Jamaica 360 initiative, which sends African-American university graduates to the Caribbean to help furthertheir careers.

But now one of the men who went on the trip, Samir Sayegh, has filed suit against the star, alleging Griffin's cheque bounced.

In addition, Sayegh claims that during his time in Jamaica, he was tricked into lending Griffin his credit card to pay for a hotel bill, according to papersobtained by TMZ.com.

He accuses Griffin of using the American Express card to rack up a $150,000 charge to the main developer of Jamaica 360.

Sayegh subsequently found himself being sued by the credit card company for the overdue payment - but now he is demanding Griffin and Jamaica 360 organiserspay off the fees, reports TMZ.com.

At first I was going to say, the man is dead let him and the rest of his family be....then I realized the name.

In addition, Sayegh claims that during his time in Jamaica, he was tricked into lending Griffin his credit card to pay for a hotel bill, according to papers obtained by TMZ.com.

LOL gave dude the old I left my wallet in my other jacket move.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

At first I was going to say, the man is dead let him and the rest of his family be....then I realized the name.

Who?
nerd.gif
I think he was talking about the basketball player ( meaning LazyJ10, not op)
nerd.gif
But why would you give someone your credit card?

edit: he already answered, damn I be typing slow sometimes
smh.gif

this man is taking 'Ls' all across the board if this is true

From Mediatakeout
eyes.gif

- comedian Eddie Griffin is not well. Apparently he's in the midst of an emotional breakdown.

What happened, you ask? Well word on the street is that Eddie found out that one of his 8 children isn't his biologically. According to one MediaTakeOut.com reader, Eddie was performing at a comedy club in Connecticut and he broke down and started crying.

Here's what the MediaTakeOut.com reader says went down:

Eddie started crying about how he's not his [child's] father. People in the audience felt bad and started giving him their drinks - which he drank.

He ended up getting so drunk that he couldn't perform and they kicked everyone out the club. I heard he got violent backstage and they had to call the cops.

Back
Top Bottom