My man "Yeah Yeah" from The Sandlot going the Chris Brown way

[h2]
a6125abebae88d852993ebc916220997c48bb13.pjpg
23915ae0e0dd2a39cb92ae436b307692100d907.pjpg
Ex-Child Star York Charged For Assault[/h2]
5 May 2009 3:00 PM, PDT
MV5BMjEyNjQyNzY5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk4MDUxMQ@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Former child star Marty York has been charged with a felony count of domesticbattery after assaulting his girlfriend over Easter.

The Sandlot actor was arrested on Easter Sunday after a brawl with his lover as they drove home from aLos Angeles nightclub.

Last month, York admitted to hitting his girlfriend, but insisted he was the real victim in the fight.

He told TMZ.com, "She got violent and started attacking me in the car... It caused me to swerve all over the road... I almost crashed and got in anaccident... so I backhanded her."

York is now facing a fine and up to five years behind bars if he is found guilty.

The couple reportedly split and then reunited shortly after the incident.

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

idk but i thought this dude was lost. i guess not, and he's here abusing women.
tired.gif
Abuse?

I'd take the L and backhand a chick before I let her claw me up and cause me to crash killing us both.

If it was self-defense, I'm really not mad.

I have two daughters and will damn sure let them know that if they put there hands on someone, don't be surprised if you get hands on treatment in return.

REAL MEN HIT WOMEN. I AM SO PUMP I AM ABOUT TO KILL A @#%@!@ BUT THEN AGAIN DANA WHITE WOULD BE PISS AT ME IF I DID.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

idk but i thought this dude was lost. i guess not, and he's here abusing women.
tired.gif
Abuse?

I'd take the L and backhand a chick before I let her claw me up and cause me to crash killing us both.

If it was self-defense, I'm really not mad.

I have two daughters and will damn sure let them know that if they put there hands on someone, don't be surprised if you get hands on treatment in return.
yeah i guess she deserved that backhand.

Omg I know dude! haha!..........He's around my way all the time, I see him at the movies and the mall all the time! if it's the same chick shesmoneyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom