My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

My goodness!
eek.gif

wow sick collection and even nicer trophy room there. i would love to see the actual room setup you got going...does it look like the united center or something?? must be in a mansion =P

wow sick collection and even nicer trophy room there. i would love to see the actual room setup you got going...does it look like the united center or something?? must be in a mansion =P

I can't even think of a word to describe that collection, so I'll just say well done sir..

I can't even think of a word to describe that collection, so I'll just say well done sir..

Been on here for 10 years and this is the single most impressive collection pic I've ever seen.

Been on here for 10 years and this is the single most impressive collection pic I've ever seen.

Thank you all for the comments once again. Im glad that I had NT to share it with, although times have changed. I still appreciate the people that contribute here day in and day out and I'm glad for the friends I've made over the years.

Jay- Thanks man, I can say that you were one the guys that fueled my passion back in the day along with probably one other person. Lol. I owe my craze all to you and him!! Thanks. Lol.

I would have to admit that there is another collection out there that is just as amazing if not more. I hope that one day he shares it with NT. Big Thanks to him for helping me accomplish this and always looking out. What up Troop!

Thank you all for the comments once again. Im glad that I had NT to share it with, although times have changed. I still appreciate the people that contribute here day in and day out and I'm glad for the friends I've made over the years.

Jay- Thanks man, I can say that you were one the guys that fueled my passion back in the day along with probably one other person. Lol. I owe my craze all to you and him!! Thanks. Lol.

I would have to admit that there is another collection out there that is just as amazing if not more. I hope that one day he shares it with NT. Big Thanks to him for helping me accomplish this and always looking out. What up Troop!

Mike,

Congrats on owning those pairs that I am sure MJ is even searching for 1 of them or wondering what ever happened to that pair. The hobby will never be the same and I am glad you took the road you did. I remember when you did not have any of those. Now look at ya... Great job man.

Mike,

Congrats on owning those pairs that I am sure MJ is even searching for 1 of them or wondering what ever happened to that pair. The hobby will never be the same and I am glad you took the road you did. I remember when you did not have any of those. Now look at ya... Great job man.

definiately things have changed and the all of us can agree with that, seeing all of your guys' collections and new pickup drove my passion for the player and for the brand to different levels. all these years it really isnt the same anymore. personally i only own one pair of MJ PEs and i put them at the top of my grail list, but to see all that, in one pic really brings me back to what collecting used to be. its great to see you not trading/selling around to get what you want. much respect on your hard work

definiately things have changed and the all of us can agree with that, seeing all of your guys' collections and new pickup drove my passion for the player and for the brand to different levels. all these years it really isnt the same anymore. personally i only own one pair of MJ PEs and i put them at the top of my grail list, but to see all that, in one pic really brings me back to what collecting used to be. its great to see you not trading/selling around to get what you want. much respect on your hard work

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Yeah man, shout out to CGJ LOL

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Yeah man, shout out to CGJ LOL

Back
Top Bottom