My Mom Passed Away

Sorry for your loss brother. I’m sure she was super proud of the person you became.

I lost my mother a little over 3 months ago and I’m still hurting. Life goes on and it’s gets easier but I’m always here if you need someone to talk to.

Man I'm really sorry. I hope you and your family are able to be with each other and help each other through this time. We'll always be here for you, in one way or another, and hopefully we can help return all the laughs you've given us over the years. #CoalGang4Ever💅

Fellas, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your love, support and friendship over the years. My mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer just a little under two years ago. She fought bravely but she passed this morning. NT has been my second home and family since 2004 (really 2002 because I lurked). You guys have allowed me to be silly and express my deep sadness through jokes and method acting. NT has been there for me through the highs and lows of life and I can't thank you enough.

Losing you're mom hurts bad man... no matter how old you are. Lost my brother in August of 13' to a murder, mom in December 13' to an aneurysm, my dad just passed 4/23 to a massive heart attack. Just me left now at only 35.... you lose a piece of yourself that doesn't come back (not yet for me at least) it can make a stronger person though. Don't let anyone tell you how to deal noone knows how you really feel but you, do what's best for you and your family, and take you're time with grieving. Everyone deals different, losing my mom crushed me... I sincerely feel you're pain man. Hopefully she didn't suffer much, but at the very least you got some time to say goodbye I hope. I'd have given anything for that opportunity. Sorry for you're loss man...

News to me, I am sorry for your loss man. May she Rest In Peace.

prayers up for you and your family.

🙏🏼❤️

Sorry to hear that

Just when through something similar with a close relative passing. I know It might not feel like it right now, but things will get better.

Back
Top Bottom