My most beloved jordans from the fear pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 551270these are the retro 4 fears, theyre super nice but i think im gonna have to get the threes, the shoe is more colorful instead of just a simple shoe with "dark" colors with the speckled white dots on the black mid-soles, a nice white on black design. The eyelids are white, and the rest of the shoe is black and features two difereent shades of gray. I find that with those features, the shoe doesn't have that "pop" disregarding the white on black speckled dots and a maroon/blood-like airbubble, giving the fours a little pop. Now, however, if you look at the three's, the shoe is much different. The elephant print, on all the threes give the shoe a nice pop, along with the orange jumpman on the tongue. This is another category that beats the retro 4, like I said, the fours features mostly white on black and black on white (like in the tongue), whereas the retro 3's have an orange tongue, features the white on black speckles thats on the sole, maroon/dark red sir bubble,AND elephant print. On top of that, the threes have a white on black sole, giving it a special, unique kick unlike any shoe from the fear pack. The 3's, overall outswaggers the fours with more designs and the orange gives the shoe a more pop. More pop (colorwise) + more designs around the shoe = better shoe. Switching gears, now. If I were to order all the shoes in the fear pack from best to greatest, I would IMMEDIATELY put the 5 fears on dead last. They are absolutely HIDEOUS. Then i would put the decent pair of 4's on second. In the end of the day, the Air Jordan Retro 3 "Fear" is my shoe in this jordan pack.
Heres the retro 3 fears View media item 551273

fear pack aka hypebeast pack. next time post this in the thread that's already been going on for months

I think the whole pack is ugly, aside from the V's which are decent.

. . . Oh nd inb4lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom