my new blog site, stay forever fresh

sundaze1g

Banned
Hey guys,  I just wanted you guys to check out my new blog that I'll be updating daily with just some stuff that I think are cool.  Random things like advice, quotes, basketball of course, sports, jokes, urban, up to date and current events, all that stuff so just follow me on the website. 
www.stayforeverfresh.blogspot.com
thanks for the support guys :]
be sure to follow me I'll keep you guys entertained.

tired.gif
I've been slacking. I'm still working on mine, it's going to be a finance/trading blog. Right now it isn't up but I hope to have the blog portion up soon and other features up later. I just recently finished the layout and all the website stuff, I basically just have to start putting stuff up.

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
kicks, i have had that bookmarked in firefox for a while but forgot about it.

As for OP, that concept sounds like every other blog out there, but good luck...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
kicks, i have had that bookmarked in firefox for a while but forgot about it.

I promise you, it'll be good once it's up. I did all the CSS/web design stuff myself so I had to learn it (which is what has been taking so long). I figured it's better I do that then hire someone every time I want to change something around. You can't even act like it doesn't look official from that screenshot.

PM'ed you btw.

Nice, Im following you.

Everyone else posted one, so i'll post my blog too.
Follow me, Comment me, Criticize me. It's all appreciated.

My Fuzzy Schemes is my way of showing off my drawings and designs in hopes that someone will want to buy something, or request me to design something for them.

not to sound negative but, how many people actually read your blogs?.. seems like 75% of the things i see in blogspots are copy/pasted from other websites. 

their not copy and pasted first off.. they're just things i find interesting. and the reason there arent many responses is because i just made the blog a couple days ago. It's ok if you dont like it though.

Originally Posted by sundaze1g

their not copy and pasted first off.. they're just things i find interesting. and the reason there arent many responses is because i just made the blog a couple days ago. It's ok if you dont like it though.

not talking about yours in particular.. was talking about the majority..
your blog is actually pretty interesting my friend. 

Why do you guys choose to use blogspot? Is it a personal choice or is there some type of benefit from it? Just wondering...

I mean whether you go or not isn't in my command, but I do have some neat things on the website. Things people would enjoy, as well as links on the side for other websites that are in my opinion pretty sweet. Plus my blog is pretty unique and urban too. :] visit it. if you like it click follow, it doesnt even require a sign up.

I have a blog mainly pertaining to sports with a focus on TCU and Dallas/Ft Worth related sports. I have had interviews with Gerald Green, DeShawn Stevenson, Erick Dampier and others. Check it out Angry Trey's Blog

Back
Top Bottom