My newbie collection

I just started collecting August of last year. So i missed out on alot of heat. I passed on some shoes this year because all that crap JB throwing out there.
sick.gif
I'm only 15 years old!

http://photobucket.com
What you think??
I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

good start you got there
LPC ID: 13318

TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Nice collection. Cool stuff. Thats a pretty small foot you got yourself.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

wow 7.5?
lucky, you can cop 7y's for cheap
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

nice ninja turtle lol...good start
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Naw i'm a boy just i'm really short. And i'm about 5 ' 2 so i hope growthspert still can hit me. By the way all of my shoes are 7y so i get em' cheap
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

^^ correction: your gonna need some sizes because 7 is the crossline between heaven and hell i remember wen my ma freaked getting me some jays for 100+ a crisp pair

pure ******edness
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

nice start man, you better hope your feet don't grow.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

Since you wear a size 7Y, you can find some real heat (from 1998-2002) for less than you're paying for these @#%$ retros.

Then again...your foot will grow soon.

Either way, nice start...
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

hope you dont grow out of that stuff brotha
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALl SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI

atleast all of your kicks are dope. not like you wasted your money on spizikes or DTRTs
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

you got good stuff there. your lucky you only have to spend about half the money on them.
I Shine Cause I Grind

Back
Top Bottom