My newest pick-up PICS included

Hey everyone, I picked up the new Camaro last week, I've been looking for one for quite a while and finally found one close by that was for sale.Here's pics let me know what you think. I only took one interior pic, and I'm all scrubby cause i got off at 7pm and went straight to the dealer causei didnt wanna wait til the next day, but someone said they didnt believe me so i thought id post the pic of me with it, even though I wish i was wearinsomethin better heh. Thanks for all the comments.
n673145234_6940278_7612871.jpg
n673145234_6940276_6131526.jpg
l_1b7216a7e9b938c39346f29989656fee.jpg
l_85bf176146bb16022c1687c3ce11d212.jpg

I've been iffy about this car ever since I first saw the pictures. idk what to think of it. I need to see it in person to really be sure. i didn't evenknow they were released
but how much is a base model?

eek.gif
nice ...didn't know they were release yet..is that a SS btw?

35k for SS aint bad at all...

It is the 6, but 304 HP is still good I think plus you can do mods to increase HP. I wish I had money to get the SS but since this is my first car I gotcompletely by myself (Loan, insurance, etc) even though I have excellent credit I would not have been able to finance more money. I was the first one in myarea to get the car also so that is pretty cool. Two others ordered theres but this one came in first. Every other dealer I went to had waiting lists or wanted5k over MSRP, i got this onen for MSRP. The lowest model is the LS and it starts at 23k I believe. Thanks for the comments. Everypllace I go people are askingto take pics and stuff, its kinda crazy. I had an 03 civic but it has alot of miles on it. Anyways thanks alot for the comments

EDIT Niketalker23, I would've had to wait for an SS, and also I dont think i could have approved finance for it. I'm 27, and i got the loan andeverythingn in my name. I have great credit but with all the stuff this one had added it would've been 40k for the SS plus tax & license. Its still gotsome kick to it

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

It is the 6, but 304 HP is still good I think plus you can do mods to increase HP. I wish I had money to get the SS but since this is my first car I got completely by myself (Loan, insurance, etc) even though I have excellent credit I would not have been able to finance more money. I was the first one in my area to get the car also so that is pretty cool. Two others ordered theres but this one came in first. Every other dealer I went to had waiting lists or wanted 5k over MSRP, i got this onen for MSRP. The lowest model is the LS and it starts at 23k I believe. Thanks for the comments. Everypllace I go people are asking to take pics and stuff, its kinda crazy. I had an 03 civic but it has alot of miles on it. Anyways thanks alot for the comments

Congrats on the car bro, I hope you enjoy it.

Congrats
pimp.gif

The V6 has more than enough power at 304. The car looks very mean.
I just took delivery on my new car. Pics later.

Back
Top Bottom