My nomination for biggest douche on the planet.

ZakBagans03.png

Originally Posted by J23S

Perez Hilton gets my vote. Famous for no reason at all

AHHHHH i feel the same way, kinda bothers me because i'm not into hating on the success of others... but this dude gets me
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No reason?  He has one of the most popular gossip blogs on the internet that's a pretty good reason for him to be famous.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

No reason?  He has one of the most popular gossip blogs on the internet that's a pretty good reason for him to be famous.
Millions of people blog, what makes him so special that he should reach celebrity status
grin.gif
Its not a talent to gossip about celebs

totally agree with OP.. my friend is very in to this show, & every time i watch with her im like, "the F did they find this guy?" 
grin.gif
.. dude is such an A hole to the spirits..

Millions of people blog, what makes him so special that he should reach celebrity status
grin.gif
yeah but the other bloggers aren't ++%@ and fabulous. so that seperates him from the m*+@%@%

Originally Posted by wildcard

grin.gif
yeah but the other bloggers aren't ++%@ and fabulous. so that seperates him from the m*+@%@%
why you riding perez so hard. with that last statement im goin to assume you are joking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildcard

grin.gif
why you riding perez so hard. with that last statement im goin to assume you are joking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom