My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

I would need a maximum of minutes, allowed to be a complete defense liability, the opposing defense to treat me like a make a wish kid and my team intentionally tanking and feeding me scoring opportunities to make this happen

He probably just forgot. Brandon Roy has been out of sight out of mind.

Paul McPherson making his listsurprised me but took me back. Dude should havebeen in the league longer with his talent/skill set. Shame.

I would need a maximum of minutes, allowed to be a complete defense liability, the opposing defense to treat me like a make a wish kid and my team intentionally tanking and feeding me scoring opportunities to make this happen
like that time the opposing team let Nykesha Sales stand out there literally on one leg and make a layup to start the game so she could reach some record.

I played Alimoe (R.I.P) 1 on 1 to 8. He won 8-6 but neither of us was going all out.

Last edited:
Why him? He's tall and athletic. Seems like your best bet would be someone super small, if you have maybe an okay post game and jump hook you could crab dribble then back to under the goal and make off handed layups/hooks. Who is the Lurchest, most slow footed big, maybe back when Pavel Podkolzine was in the nba you could get a bucket on a blowby or he'd just chill in the cut giving you too much space and you could make a jumper.

Back
Top Bottom