My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

1607982601502.png

Prime MJ so what, 5 million 1996 dollars? What year was it dude from his camp gave him a bucket? What yr was Mike Finleys sr yr when he won a contest off a cereal box and got to play MJ 1 on 1?

I'll pass, but I'd takenthe same bet to get a bucket on post injury Jayson Williams (the Duke one) right now. Hell, White Chocolate top he can get this work too, whichever JWill you want to bring

Realistically your best bet is probably dribbling to a spot, if he allows you to, and getting him off his feet witb a pump fake and hopefully he was undisciplined enough to jump by you on the closeout and you HAVE to make it the first time because it wont happen again

Imagine if MJ was told you'd win 5 million for scoring a bucket on him. He'd have no mercy on you lol...he'd probably play that game 7 in the nba finals type defense.

True. Current MJ turned into Steph Curry to avoid having to give kids free sneakers at his camp #****themkids

I would take my chances on MJ if I got 10 attempts to score .

My fat self would be shooting Kareem sky hooks from the perimeter for that type of money

NBA players are either elite athletes or superbly skilled. I played basketball in HS with several former/current pros and it isn't some ridiculous feat to score 1 point honestly. As long as you were a decent varsity HS player you could probably score.

Now win a game? No chance, Zero.

Last edited:
I know I'd get destroyed in the games , it would be a honor to play against 1994 John Starks or 1992 Mitch Richmond

I'd shoot a deep ball on mike before he sets in his defense, get my 5 mill and leave. And wouldn't let him trick me into double or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom