My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

I couldn't find the NBA (How Many Points Would You Score), thread, so I will use this.

Was just discussing how GOOD SO MANY dudes that either

A. Are holding on
B. Are one foot out, almost there

And then you have people that are nowhere near good enough that are still high level basketball players.

I always think of Briante Weber. Dude is a world class athlete. Tore his ACL and seems to have more bounce now than he did before. I don't think dudes on here could bring the ball up across half court vs. Him.

Was watching this

I couldn't find the NBA (How Many Points Would You Score), thread, so I will use this.

Was just discussing how GOOD SO MANY dudes that either

A. Are holding on
B. Are one foot out, almost there

And then you have people that are nowhere near good enough that are still high level basketball players.

I always think of Briante Weber. Dude is a world class athlete. Tore his ACL and seems to have more bounce now than he did before. I don't think dudes on here could bring the ball up across half court vs. Him.

Was watching this

It's funny this thread was bumped today cause the other night I was thinking to myself "I bet I probably couldn't even beat Briante Weber off the dribble" :lol: :lol:

Yea, you get to see him 82 games. Dude is a DOG on the defensive end man. Long arms, quick as hell, quick hands.

I would play him 6 mins a game and just have him HOUND opposing primary ball-handlers

10 tries.......

Absolutely can go 1/10.

Exactly

If he’s playing his toughest defense possible right in your face as soon as you check the ball and you have short arms, not a good shooter and aren’t very quick then sure it would be tough to score a point. But if you’re an athletic dude with a decent wingspan and good shot then you should be able to get a few decent looks.

depends. is iggy playing tight defense on the check or nah? cuz if he lets my 3 go up im getting a bucket in 10 tries. if hes one of those soon as he lets go of the ball to check hes already smothering u before u catch it type of defenders? prolly not. getting ur shot off against that kinda length would be hard enough, getting it off with enough accuracy to score without luck? lol

mjcry1.png

Scoring on Iguodala is a preposterous question. The answer is no.

Scoring on any NBA player is a different story. I’d take my chances on getting a lucky bucket vs Raul Neto.

Last edited:
Better question. If you were dribbling the ball up court vs. Pat Beverley, how many times would you be successful without getting pucked or having to pick up your dribble

Back
Top Bottom