My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

Joined Nov 27, 2007
I have played against NBA players and scored but not one on one. I would get destroyed one on one if they played seriously, otherwise I am shooting 30 footers and hoping one goes in.

Played against Jeff Green, Steve Francis, Steve Blake and a couple of others. Steve Francis in his prime was on another level.

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
I'm too out of shape to score on any decent pro now. When I was 17 I had a JJ Redick type jumper and a quick first step , so I would've been confident back then.

Joined Jul 25, 2012
I have played against NBA players and scored but not one on one. I would get destroyed one on one if they played seriously, otherwise I am shooting 30 footers and hoping one goes in.

Played against Jeff Green, Steve Francis, Steve Blake and a couple of others. Steve Francis in his prime was on another level.
Remember watching Franchise and Ai going @ it one game in early 00’s. Pure skills :nthat:

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Chinanu Onuaku is one of the worst recent prospects I've seen in years, but the average 6'7"+ NTer on here is still getting backed down in the paint swiftly and smashed on by him

Last edited:
Joined Nov 11, 2007
One of the most talented guards in the league got swallowed up and couldn't even get a shot off, but some goofy NTer would just "make it his business" to give Iggy buckets. :rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now