My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

I have played against NBA players and scored but not one on one. I would get destroyed one on one if they played seriously, otherwise I am shooting 30 footers and hoping one goes in.

Played against Jeff Green, Steve Francis, Steve Blake and a couple of others. Steve Francis in his prime was on another level.

I'm too out of shape to score on any decent pro now. When I was 17 I had a JJ Redick type jumper and a quick first step , so I would've been confident back then.

I have played against NBA players and scored but not one on one. I would get destroyed one on one if they played seriously, otherwise I am shooting 30 footers and hoping one goes in.

Played against Jeff Green, Steve Francis, Steve Blake and a couple of others. Steve Francis in his prime was on another level.
Remember watching Franchise and Ai going @ it one game in early 00’s. Pure skills :nthat:

Chinanu Onuaku is one of the worst recent prospects I've seen in years, but the average 6'7"+ NTer on here is still getting backed down in the paint swiftly and smashed on by him

Last edited:
One of the most talented guards in the league got swallowed up and couldn't even get a shot off, but some goofy NTer would just "make it his business" to give Iggy buckets. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom