My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

whats the relevance? these are two guards, 1 of which is elite. this thread is about iggy lol or did i miss something
Well both of these dudes are long past their primes, sure shooting rarely leaves the soul but The thread has long moved on to posting examples of showing how great/good NBA players making things look simple.

Well both of these dudes are long past their primes, sure shooting rarely leaves the soul but The thread has long moved on to posting examples of showing how great/good NBA players making things look simple.
oh ok. i was like who thinking they can hang with hibachi? they might not be able to move like they could, but ull get killed in a shootout with them.

:rofl: At being able to get busy on Quinn Cook. He'd drop ya dumb *** about breaking a sweat.

:rofl: At being able to get busy on Quinn Cook. He'd drop ya dumb *** about breaking a sweat.
pretty sure he just got done up like 3 days ago in a summer league game. average local hooper not gonna hang 20 on his head... but lets not pretend there arent some cats who can REALLY ball but never had the opportunity.

There's a guy on here that's 300 pounds and under 6 feet he could try posting Quin cook up

I’m 6’3, spot up lethal shooter my whole life. Played basketball my whole life, Played D2 ball for one year (walked on).

I played our best player (defensive beast) in a 1 vs 1 up to 11. He was 6’6, athleticism out of this world. I lost 11-4.

10 tries to score on a PROFESSIONAL NBA player like Iggy. No way I could score a point. Unless he gave me space beyond the 3 point line on the check ball.

Has anyone actually said this? Never knew this was a thing if so. I'm not talking a few randos saying they could beat her at tennis etc., but does it have traction like the WNBA comments that are everywhere on twitter?

115+ mph serve...

The fact dudes in here think they’d have a chance is preposterous.

If you didn’t at least play college ball or at least weren’t an extremely good player in High School.

My D2 walked on bummy *** would lock 90 percent of y'all up.

Back
Top Bottom