My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

some 15 year old highschool kid was dropping buckets at the pro open runs on instagram. and another high schooler hit curry with the kyrie double behind the back and then dunked it. it can be done.

my buddy hooped with lou williams years back. dude was unguardable and splashing from deep while not even trying to hard and everyone out there breaking a sweat :lol:
hell, high level d1 benchwarmes are close to unguardable when they are playing :lol:

Yea his off hand positioning is awkward as hell :lol:
i was just about to say this. the fact that he dribbles like that while running the ball lets u know everything u need to know. a couple off target passes shown from good angles aint impressive lol.

my buddy hooped with lou williams years back. dude was unguardable and splashing from deep while not even trying to hard and everyone out there breaking a sweat :lol:
hell, high level d1 benchwarmes are close to unguardable when they are playing :lol:

i played against some overseas pro player at LA fitness like 3 years ago. He apparently was briefly on the thunder as well. he was killing damn near everybody and had to be going at like 70%. i remember at one point i stopped the break by wrapping him at half court on his waistline. dude really didnt call the foul and off straight up power was running through my grip. i doubled down like WTF and had to use both hands and yank him back lol. deceptively strong. keep in mind im a BIG fat dude. 6'1 330 at that point. scoring a single bucket on him was reduced to straight up stepbacks or him not being in the play. there was no other way to even get it over him.

thats lou will man cmon now lmaooooooo. hes a level-headed consistent efficient taller 2.0 version of brandon jennings. the league has fits guarding him.

Popovich has his work cut out for him. That roster can’t afford to sleep walk or they will continue to get embarrassed.

Last edited:
Poppovich has his work cut out for him. That roster can’t afford to sleep walk or they will continue to get embarrassed.
yea.... team usa losing to their own G-league practice squad is NOT a good look. at all. im sure other teams around the world know this is their best shot for a while

Scoring on Iguodala is a preposterous question. The answer is no.

Scoring on any NBA player is a different story. I’d take my chances on getting a lucky bucket vs Raul Neto.

I don’t know what I was thinking. I couldn’t fathom scoring on any player. Neto is a decent backup pg and one of Brazil’s best players. He would make me look like a 1st grader.

Nba players are aliens.

I've played against a lot of players. I've lost against Malik Monk though... Tell Andre I want a re-/\atch

When was I growing up, the gym I used to hoop at had a director/worker who played in the NBA for a good number of years and was in his 60s at the time. He rarely shot with us but whenever he did, he would shoot lights out & outshoot anybody at the gym (legit hoopers used to go to the gym too btw)

Back
Top Bottom