MY OHIO STATE BUCKEYES LEBRON PE & NON-PE COLLECTION WITH A BONUS FOR OSU FANS !

Sup Fellow Lebron & Buckeye Fans,

First off I want to say thanks to all of those that helped me acquire most of these, you know who you are
wink.gif
. Thought I'd share some of my loyal dedication to my hometown Buckeyes. Beenworking on collecting all of these for quite some time. Lived here my whole life and live only 10 mins from Campus. I know somebody has some Lebron OSU SoldierI's for me in the Home & Away colorway to help me complete my collection
happy.gif
. Anybody care to help me acquire these pairs ? I will dig out some serious heat for trade or cash, no questions asked.

Hope you enjoy my horrid attempt at making the block "O" with all of the kicks in the next to last pic, LOL. For all of you true Buckeye fans youknow who Woody Hayes is, I included a treasure of mine, a bonus framed autograph picture that says "To Mike, Come to Ohio State ! Woody Hayes". Gotit when I was 7 years old, 1978
smile.gif
, yes I'm old, LOL.

Shundy

I'm definately hatin'.........
mad.gif
pimp.gif

I'm from the 614, and still have not found a pair of Lebron IV's in my size. If one of those homes is a Sz 12, might have to negotiate. I have aperfect OSU New Era to go right with them.

But very, VERY nice there homie.

Pryor still cried! Haha nice collection man. Hopefully we won't "tie" you guys for the big ten championship again.

Shundy, very nice sir.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
.I might have to reconsider you're 5's you pm'd me about

Back
Top Bottom