My Old Broad Called And I Picked Up On Accident

So My old joint called me today and picked because i didn't recognize the number. I been really trying to avoid the broad, she has been trying to get in touch with me for over month and i didn't answer her *$+%. So today when she called and picked up because i didn't recognize the number so i was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 but i played it off when talking to her. I was still upset though because i was really trying not to talk to shawty ever again in life. Talking about how i crossed her mind FOH with that %!!**%!%. Just the thought of me making her day makes me upset. But after we got off the phone i decided i'm going to just Blacklist her calls so that made me a little better

This information you have provided me with has made me an overall better human being and I thank you for that.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Tell it again plz
Son, I got you!

So My old joint called me today and picked because i didn't recognize the number. I been really trying to avoid the broad, she has been trying get in touch for over month and i didn't answer her *%@+. So today when she called and picked up because i didn't recognize so i was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 but i played it off when talking to her. I was still upset though i was really not to talk to shawty ever again in life. Talking i crossed her mind FOH with that %$@##%%!. Just thought of me making her day makes me upset. But after i hanged up i decided i'm just Blacklist her calls so that made me like 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Damn son, what happend?

She did me dirty and i didn't do anything wrong i was being the person i could be. So she just stop @%*#*@+ with me for no reason talking about she going through alot and #%@+ and then the next minute she talking to another dude and still want to hit me up FOH shawty

Originally Posted by imvictor

pics not working.

I'm not even about to all that in order to do that i would have to go through her FB page not trying to do that. I don't want anything to do with that broad.

Originally Posted by Remi23

pics not working.

I'm not even about to all that in order to do that i would have to go through her FB page not trying to do that. I don't want anything to do with that broad.

Originally Posted by Remi23

pics not working.
I was kidding bro.
smile.gif

you seem very upset OP. What you should do is smash one last time. Hear me out. Smash, at her place, like you just got out of prison. Wrap up obviously. After you're done, leave. Make up some BS excuse and bounce. If she calls you, don't answer. If you see her in public act like you've never seen her before. Act like it never happened and she never existed. You'll feel a lot better afterwards. Trust me.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My man, if she had to listen to talk the way you type, of course she'd leave.

Step your grammar up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom