my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

Ninja, it seems that nobody else here agrees with you. The overall opinion is that the video looks like rape.

Not a good look for the Dominicans in NY. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Lookin like a pack of hyenas out there.

Not a good look

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Ninja, it seems that nobody else here agrees with you. The overall opinion is that the video looks like rape.
geez wiz, let's deal with this as intelligently as your brain cell can comprehend.

1. this is a officially sanctioned city event, which means IF IT WAS molestation, cops would've arrested everyone since there were officers posted about every 20 feet.

2. i know ur trolling because i already TOLD u that da girl A. waiting for her friend to get off da guy so she can also ride his shoulders, B. enjoyed every second of that (look at her kool-aid grin)

3. molest is da word bother in spanish....no one was bothered in that video 
laugh.gif

4. had this video been submitted for "evidence" it would be for da fact that da girl was just having fun and didn't mind being objectified.

carry on.

troll_web.jpg

Originally Posted by dharv

Not a good look for the Dominicans in NY. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Lookin like a pack of hyenas out there.

Not a good look
Thats what I'm saying. Its not a good look at all. I can't make him stop defending it, but I mean this is a group of country men who start grinding at age 4.

Terrible. She's a $##%%, though 
grin.gif

At the same time, them dudes are wild thirsty. Type of @*#%++ to take "advantage" of chicks. 

I can't stand hicked out Dominicans...dudes stay acting a fool for no reason w/ their "primos/oye mami", blasting Aventura love songs, hanging out in the barber shops and aint even gettin a cut, speaking that ninjahood english (no offense)....

if shorty wanna act like a %#!*+ then there aint much you can do...I'm pretty sure that wasn't her 1st/last parade, so she knew what she was gettin into....

In final, I love my DR (even though I been there once when I was a dumb young...), but for all that commotion and thirst I rather stay my light skinned DR %@@ at home

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

grin.gif

At the same time, them dudes are wild thirsty. Type of @*#%++ to take "advantage" of chicks. 
u know i got video from da PR parade too that i went to
grin.gif
tongue.gif

but as for da garden tool behavior, has NT all of a sudden forgot about south beach @ memorial day, or da original freaknicks?

hell im starting to question if any of ya ever been to strip clubs...things like this are pretty ho-hum these days...ya need to get out more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif

grin.gif
tongue.gif

but as for da garden tool behavior, has NT all of a sudden forgot about south beach @ memorial day, or da original freaknicks?

hell im starting to question if any of ya ever been to strip clubs...things like this are pretty ho-hum these days...ya need to get out more
laugh.gif
I'm not generalizing. Ricans are just as bad. 
It's cool to cop a feel if she's wit it. Some dudes be wild thirsty, though. Actin' like they never touched box before. Those are the same type of dudes that rape drunk chicks. 

grin.gif

grin.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah because respectful women hang out at the stripe club. All the comprassions your making are of lustful behavior.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're right. My bad. I forgot that when a girl wants a ride on my shoulders, she consents to her #%! being groped by 10 different dudes. It's just intuited.
yup, glad you came to your senses...especially when she wasn't even da 4th girl to do so...she waited for her turn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jeez, alot of ya got ya captain save a slorez cape on too tight around ya neck...cuttin off da oxygen to common sense.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
if a girl wants to be felt that way than it is what it is. my problem is... i was expecting a video with a bunch of big booty latinas but saw 1 girl with no mas surrounded by 30 guys. would not attend this parade if that is real life. 

grin.gif

grin.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah because respectful women hang out at the stripe club
so any girl that has ever attended a strip club lacks respect...good job
laugh.gif

grin.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah because respectful women hang out at the stripe club
so any girl that has ever attended a strip club lacks respect...good job
laugh.gif
Ninjahood, stop trying to make right out of this situation man. Truth is there were a bunch of pervs out there that day and you filmed them touching girls. Move on fambs

laugh.gif
Y'all taking this situation way more seriously than it is. If she was really mad that she was being molested then she would've reacted way differently than she did. And this stuff happens everywhere, not just NY. So this isn't a "bad look" at all.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

laugh.gif
Y'all taking this situation way more seriously than it is. If she was really mad that she was being molested then she would've reacted way differently than she did. And this stuff happens everywhere, not just NY. So this isn't a "bad look" at all.

Still wouldn't have touched her
Get that video in the wrong hands, and you got a rape charge. 

Word to them central park fools 

Originally Posted by Dragon

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're right. My bad. I forgot that when a girl wants a ride on my shoulders, she consents to her #%! being groped by 10 different dudes. It's just intuited.
yup, glad you came to your senses...especially when she wasn't even da 4th girl to do so...she waited for her turn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jeez, alot of ya got ya captain save a slorez cape on too tight around ya neck...cuttin off da oxygen to common sense.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
if a girl wants to be felt that way than it is what it is. my problem is... i was expecting a video with a bunch of big booty latinas but saw 1 girl with no mas surrounded by 30 guys. would not attend this parade if that is real life. 
basically...
but dudes pullin thong straps and @#%$...actin like they ain't never had unrestricted access to a female so they gotta take what they can 
laugh.gif

oh,look a bunch of dudes catching cases.
smile.gif
when the video blows up and she gets in the spotlight ect. she will say she was under the influence of something,and say she didnt go along with it
smile.gif

looks like fun tho. why cant labor day parade be this kind of fun.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

images

Everyone came up to touch it like it was the championship trophy lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes need to take the cape off
no wonder why NT'ers have so many girl issues
30t6p3b.gif

idk, she look kinda mad in the end. She push ole dudes arm off, when she was getting put down.

Back
Top Bottom