my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

Due to the fact its a ninjahood thread its only right that i use "DA". I was actually in da heights today, witnessed a fight on audobon two fat chicks fighting over a dude and than they fought dude. The broads in the heights during summer time, just isn't fair son. Summer in da heights nothing like it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Due to the fact its a ninjahood thread its only right that i use "DA". I was actually in da heights today, witnessed a fight on audobon two fat chicks fighting over a dude and than they fought dude. The broads in the heights during summer time, just isn't fair son. Summer in da heights nothing like it
Stop gassing it. Please. You guys always make it like its a rite of passage for every NYer to go to the Heights on a muggy summer day.

Err you basically posted a video of a chick getting molested by a bunch of black dudes....in broad day light

Pretty disturbing. I think I'll stick to the puerto rican day parade and the pride parade

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Stop gassing it. Please. You guys always make it like its a rite of passage for every NYer to go to the Heights on a muggy summer day.
pimp.gif

You're proud of your folks acting like that? 
It's no wonder that the South Bronx  is a cesspool of poverty.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm so mad I missed dat!!!!

no worries, da 2nd larger main parade is august.
happy.gif

I'm kidding. Imma pass on the sexual harassment. No wonder the Heightz has a teen pregnancy epidemic...

I'm so mad I missed dat!!!!

no worries, da 2nd larger main parade is august.
happy.gif

I'm kidding. Imma pass on the sexual harassment. No wonder the Heightz has a teen pregnancy epidemic...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even da cuzins were gettin in on da action

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

the_rock_gif.gif

obviously everyone was having fun..guess u didn't peep da kool-aid smile on home girl's face...and 10 min later she went on da mainstage wit her platoon of chick friend a " perria"

can;t wait till august
pimp.gif

the_rock_gif.gif

obviously everyone was having fun..guess u didn't peep da kool-aid smile on home girl's face...and 10 min later she went on da mainstage wit her platoon of chick friend a " perria"

can;t wait till august
pimp.gif

I don't even want to start. 
Let's just say that if the Chinese decided to nuke the Heights/ South Bronx, I'd raise their flag in my yard. 
laugh.gif

Damn dude at the end didn't just grab, homeboy scooped... Never knew you could do that.

Kinda hovered over it at first.

the_rock_gif.gif

can;t wait till august
pimp.gif
So it was fun molesting a chick along with guys who more than likely are her brothersin? I know da heights is ur home, but if thats the kind of loose and wreckless activity taking place, then I'm gonna avoid that place. Wasn't the heights on HBO for its prostitue special?

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

the_rock_gif.gif

can;t wait till august
pimp.gif
So it was fun molesting a chick along with guys who more than likely are her brothersin? I know da heights is ur home, but if thats the kind of loose and wreckless activity taking place, then I'm gonna avoid that place. Wasn't the heights on HBO for its prostitue special?
spare me....
laugh.gif
plz

everyone in that video is a concenting adult having fun, & FYI that HBO special is based on Hunts point in da Bronx.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

the_rock_gif.gif

can;t wait till august
pimp.gif
spare me....
laugh.gif
plz

everyone in that video is a concenting adult having fun, & FYI that HBO special is based on Hunts point in da Bronx.
My b. Thought it was da heights. Anyways, that looks bad ninja, like there is no way a respectful woman would enjoy being molested like that. What if I had your daughter on my shoulders and was rubbing her tush and just for fun when I'm letting her down I dig all in  up her to get her lunch and I do it in slow motion?

You're right. My bad. I forgot that when a girl wants a ride on my shoulders, she consents to her #%! being groped by 10 different dudes. It's just intuited.

Back
Top Bottom