MY PATRICK EWING SHOE COLLECTION

Not sure how much love Ewings get on NT, but growing up in NYC as a knicks fan in the late 80s to early 90s, Patrick was the man and the 33HI which is the pair with the strap on the back that I have a ton of pairs of, was the truth on the streets of NY....
All pairs are DS with box and tags except the one pair of blk-orange Focus 93 Playoff Player Sample never worn and the game used autographed 95-96 White-Orange model which was the final model produced by Ewing Athletics/Next Sports

For those that dont know, Ewing was the first player to create his own brand after him and Adidas parted ways in 1988. He created Ewing Athletics and licensed it to some small no name companies to produce, first Phoenix and then Next Sports who produced the majority of Ewing models. They were a midrange price point , with the lower end models about $50 and the game shoe he wore about $70. Towards the mid 90s the company got too big and was making a ton of ugly colors in too many models and lost its focus.

Id like to see if a current superstar would be able to do this with his own brand in the shoe game today, 20 years ago the shoe game was much different and there were many smaller companies doing well unlike today....

If anyone else has any Ewings, post em up...

On to the pics.....
awvr42.jpg

nvv8nm.jpg

2jaeo9z.jpg

qyzjna.jpg

ao27px.jpg

dgqhsm.jpg

My Fav Pair...
1zfklmp.jpg

Player Samples...
nf37z9.jpg

dope stuff man. ewing was king of new york back in the day and he'll always have a place in the hearts of knicks fans like myself. i remember seeing a bunch of those ewings in duty free shops in my native philippines back in the mid 90s, guess they dumped some of the later models over there. wish i had copped some.thanks for this though bro.

thx for the compliments, ive got about 40 pairs of Jordans and 50+ pairs of Nikes/other brands but everyone on NT has the same stuff basically so theres no point in even posting them....

I wanna see some more Ewings, I know some more guys have some... Yea Guerilla that was me, u made some cake on those Im sure lol

Very dope!!! Awesome collection... Never seen that many "Patrick Chewings" in place!!!

Can't wait for Corgi to roll over this... He's gonna dig it!!!

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

thx for the compliments, ive got about 40 pairs of Jordans and 50+ pairs of Nikes/other brands but everyone on NT has the same stuff basically so theres no point in even posting them....

I wanna see some more Ewings, I know some more guys have some... Yea Guerilla that was me, u made some cake on those Im sure lol

good point... GREAT collection... nice to see something different... brings back memories of John Starks and P-Ewing and good ol' Anthony Mason battling the bulls 

I dont know too much about Patrick Ewing's shoes but I did know that he was a beast on the court.

Dope collection!!!

Awesome collection.

Anyone remember the shoes Xavier McDaniel wore?  Didn't he have his own signature shoe?

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom