My prom is on Saturday.....Question about what bottles I should pick up

Friday after school I'm going to pick up Liq for after prom....Don't wanna spend over 80 and wanted to get at least two bottles....What do you guyssuggest
nerd.gif

A 5th of Vodka..depending on the brand..you can get a few more than 2 bottles
laugh.gif

I had some Nuvo this past weekend. It was pretty good. You could get that and get two 5th's of Vodka around 20 each and be under 80 bucks

2 bottles for $80? you can get the high class stuff for that price.

how many ppl is it gonna be for?

Goldslagher i think i messed up the name but its the truth and you can drink it straight.

And for smooth vodka get some absolute or polar ice

i like jagermister to and some southern comfort but that hits hard.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

How many? who ever I !@!$ with at the after party...80 ain't really that serious for two bottles IMO though...This is just what I'mbringing

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

How many? who ever I !@!$ with at the after party...80 ain't really that serious for two bottles IMO though...This is just what I'm bringing
$80 for 2 bottles will pretty much let you choose what you want if you get 750's.

the only reason i was askin is cuz you would be a little more limited if you're buying for a bunch of ppl and would need party jugs.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Whatever you like to drink man. Personally I like Southern Comfort.
We don't want hair growing on the young lads balls
laugh.gif

Seriously though get what ever, I'd go with some vodka, just stay away from anything that comes in a plastic bottle.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

2 Goose would be $60.. The other $20 can go to condoms and lube.

Grey Goose for 30 your neck of the woods? Damn.

How many? who ever I !@!$ with at the after party...80 ain't really that serious for two bottles IMO though...This is just what I'm bringing
$80 for 2 bottles will pretty much let you choose what you want if you get 750's.

the only reason i was askin is cuz you would be a little more limited if you're buying for a bunch of ppl and would need party jugs.
Say I wanted just a big party jug and then one nice bottle for the "v.i.p"
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by you go boy

henny and grey goose
Thats the default!!! it never fails.
then get some monster for goose... drink the henny straight or mix it with coke if you need to... mix the henny with peach or raspberry snappleof the girls...

What are you trying to get out of it all?? a memorable good time or to get your dates all sloshed to the point where its easypickens??
if you want a memorable good time to last, go with some GOOSE and make some mixed drinks.. maybe do some Siroq

if you just wanna for sure Smash then just do tons of BOONES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Say I wanted just a big party jug and then one nice bottle for the "v.i.p"
laugh.gif
?
that's pretty much what we did.

we threw a party for prom and bought all the booze...bought $500 worth of crap liq and beer, then another $200 on the nice stuff and walked around with thebottle ourselves
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

def. gotta get a nice bottle of somthin.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

A 5th of Vodka..depending on the brand..you can get a few more than 2 bottles
laugh.gif

I had some Nuvo this past weekend. It was pretty good. You could get that and get two 5th's of Vodka around 20 each and be under 80 bucks

How can men drink NUVO? SMH. The bottle reminds me of a perfume bottle.
laugh.gif
HYPE FYL

Back
Top Bottom