my recent haircut

smh.gif

i wish..haha....I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one of those old school Filipino hair dues like my elders; when I'm at that age of course

for what it's worth, it's not a bad mohawk. but the fugazi undftd logo on the side has to go

dude, stop giving South City and bad name and fix ur hair ASAP. we gotta rep hard in the bay, while not lookin jay.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you can not be serious.

Where in South S.F did you get this? So i can SMACK the !+!# out of the person who agreed to this
laugh.gif
bout to see soo fresh vs litohustla part 2 over this haircut
roll.gif
roll.gif

a3i5vs.jpg

laugh.gif
I'm so glad yall save this kinda of !@#*.

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

I guess I can't complain with the responses I get. I mean people will either like this haircut or completely hate it, and that's life; as they say in The Wire "the game, is the game." I mean all I can take from these responses is an idea that I once read about: "To make mistakes is human; to stumble is common place; to able to laugh at yourself is maturity" So I'll just try to take these responses as constructive criticism, and laugh at the responses that make me laugh in a good way. I mean I can't make every one happy, but I can try. ^_^
what part of the game is that #%#%%!@ haircut
roll.gif

you can not be serious.

Where in South S.F did you get this? So i can SMACK the !+!# out of the person who agreed to this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a3i5vs.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
iono how i missed that reading through this the first time...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

you can not be serious.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a3i5vs.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif
iono how i missed that reading through this the first time...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom