My school has the best view from campus in the country. Vol. You wont find any better than UW.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

^ my friend is going to BYU-Hawaii next year. I hate him. 
tired.gif
Don't hate him
laugh.gif

My mom went there, she told me she chilled on the beach by Laie/North Shore every single day.  The campus itself is amazing, but they have a strict set of rules - no drinking, no sex, no swearing, no co-ed dorms, and lights out by midnight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

^ my friend is going to BYU-Hawaii next year. I hate him. 
tired.gif
Don't hate him
laugh.gif

My mom went there, she told me she chilled on the beach by Laie/North Shore every single day.  The campus itself is amazing, but they have a strict set of rules - no drinking, no sex, no swearing, no co-ed dorms, and lights out by midnight
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my friend got busted junior year on a tip that he had drugs in his car. he luckily bought oregano on accident because he was too high and it was dark for him to tell if it was real or not. Needless to say, not being about that life saved his %$@ in court. he had his prescription of adderrall in the car though, so he got suspended for 90 days.
edit: I think he got in because he had a 35 on his ACT. It took awhile for them to formally accept him to the school because of his background issues which he had to explain.

I doubt BYU will prevent him though. 
laugh.gif

There is only one good view from the University of Cincinnati's campus, but the architecture all over campus is unreal
pimp.gif

thats ur goto picture? that?

not only am i not eem mirin that hard... at least 5 ppl have posted better views from their respective campuses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

thats ur goto picture? that?

not only am i not eem mirin that hard... at least 5 ppl have posted better views from their respective campuses
laugh.gif
Donkey_Kick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hi hater. I see you are the only one taking this serious. I just wanted to show off a pic I took, which I believe, is a pretty breathtaking view and get others to post theirs aswell.

Oh I sadly I may be a little bit biased but I dont see 5 better views [color= rgb(102, 51, 255)]from their campus[/color] yet but I have seen some nice shot of a few NTer's respective campuses as a whole though. UW has a pretty nice campus too but the post wasn't about that, but it has moved that way.

Anyways back to posting pics guys, ya'll schools look great!

UCSB has decent views but the lagoon is gross and the beaches are dirty as hell

the correct answer is Pepperdine.......BRB cliff in Malibu overlooking the Pacific........hard to beat that

I'll contribute. Took these pics Spring of 2010 while visiting Seattle. I thought I had nicer pics but...

Of the college campuses I've been to on the west coast (Pretty much all the UCs, Stanford, and UW) I'd say UW was the most aesthetically pleasing in terms of campus views and the architecture.

IMO Seattle is a beautiful city that I'd move to in a heartbeat (this is coming from a Cali guy) if it weren't for the weather.

UCSD%20Campus.jpg

UC San Diego
pimp.gif

Buildings aren't spectacular, and it's sad that our library is our best building...but it's real close to the beach and the weather is great year-round
smokin.gif

On that note, UW's is sick...I'm really considering applying there for grad school in the future.

Back
Top Bottom