My school has the best view from campus in the country. Vol. You wont find any better than UW.

So I was walking to the library to try and work on my HW  (which isnt working obviously
laugh.gif
) and I had to stop and enjoy the view we have from a spot here on campus.

I snapped a quick pic and I honestly dont believe another school can top the University of Washington's view of Mt. Rainier from Red Square on a clear day.

These are pics from my Evo so they dont really even do it justice, but it seems so close that you'll feel like you can just reach out and touch it.

Think you got better? post yours!

Originally Posted by trunks206

So I was walking to the library to try and work on my HW  (which isnt working obviously
laugh.gif

I snapped a quick pic and I honestly dont believe another school can top the University of Washington's view of Mt. Rainier from Red Square on a clear day.

So this is the first time you've seen it?

CO-SIGNED. Especially when Drumheller Fountain is in its full glory. Or cherry blossoms in the spring.

Pretty sure there are some dope views from Pepperdine....I'd like to see water more than a mountain myself. Still, nice view.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Pretty sure there are some dope views from Pepperdine....I'd like to see water more than a mountain myself. Still, nice view.

pepperdine-university.jpg

Best pic I could find from a quick google search. UW's view is probably sicker but I'll take being by the beach.

(Not affiliated BTW)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The view from Greek Row and the bridge on 45th by the U-Village overlooking Lake Washington and Husky Stadium is beautiful too...

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No not at all, but I'll admit this summer has sucked in terms of nice weather.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive seen other pics of the campus, and no joke id want to go there just for the scenery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you are ever up here do it. There is always tourists walking around snapping pics.
Originally Posted by puffishurr

CO-SIGNED. Especially when Drumheller Fountain is in its full glory. Or cherry blossoms in the spring.

Listen to the man. Spring is definitely the very best time, in fact I took a pic when the cherry blossoms were out and it was the wallpaper of my phone for the longest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No not at all, but I'll admit this summer has sucked in terms of nice weather.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive seen other pics of the campus, and no joke id want to go there just for the scenery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you are ever up here do it. There is always tourists walking around snapping pics.
Originally Posted by puffishurr

Listen to the man. Spring is definitely the very best time, in fact I took a pic when the cherry blossoms were out and it was the wallpaper of my phone for the longest.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Looks sick
pimp.gif

Keep the pictures coming guys! We can make it kind of like a "rep your school" thread if it keeps up.

not really any dope views at OSU other than thompson library to the oval. 
ohwell.gif
 beach campus > urban campus
Here's the actual picture from the library but it is a huge picture

Spoiler [+]
The_Oval_OSU_from_Thompson_Library.JPG

picture isnt taken from Thompson but here is the oval

smbanner-osuoval.jpg

I'll throw in the Shoe because it is a recognized stadium in college football:

OSU47.jpg

Doesn't have the killer views (suburban campus not really near anything) but beautiful campus

PalmDrive2.png

hoover_tower1.jpg

Stanford_campus_aerial_photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom