My Second Music Video - Tried something original based on your feedback

Not bad
smokin.gif

link to 1st video
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I like the video, not so much the song. Keep doing your thing tho.....I like to see fellow NTers shine. Cause when they shine, I shine....sorta.

Nice def an improvement from the 1st, look forward to seeing your future projects.

Thanks Fam... I appreciate the support!

Originally Posted by emok

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

It was cool.. nice production.. but the 2nd dude who rapped was funny looking
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
that seems to be the consensus.  On the last video I did with him, folks were saying he looks like Kim Jong il

kim-jong-il.jpg

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

congrats. what was the budget for the video?
Thanks!  Not much money spent on making this vid with the exception of me spending over $4 grand on video equipment.  But its really my investment.  The only real money spent for the video was food LOL 
happy.gif

Damn I was feeling that!
pimp.gif
. Keep up the great work. When can we buy that song? Girls would love that song

Originally Posted by DJ AAAye

Dope production, but to me it seems the artists are "trying to hard".

Thanks, I hear ya...I admit, they definitely need to step their acting game up 
frown.gif

Ragin, wassup man haven't seen you post around here since the retro arcade Street Fighter II thread.

In any case, nice vid you got. DC, the rice cooking city. Haven't been there for a cool minute, haha.

Keep it coming, looking forward to seeing more of your film work.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Ragin, wassup man haven't seen you post around here since the retro arcade Street Fighter II thread.

In any case, nice vid you got. DC, the rice cooking city. Haven't been there for a cool minute, haha.

Keep it coming, looking forward to seeing more of your film work.
Wassup VeryAlytical85....thanks fam!  LOL glad to see the OGs still remember me hehe...I got banned last year, was going under RuleOfThirds for quick minute.  Feels good to be back, thanks again! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom