My shoe collection* Updated

I have been in the shoe game for several years.  Been a Jordan fan ever since the 3's came out.  I wear all my shoes though only on the court, they don't ever touch pavement.  Thanks for looking and any feedback is appreciated.

decent collection but i think ur 23s and ur white/red 13s might be fake

Nktran001 wrote:
Some do look a tad bit suspect

I was thinkin the same, cement 3's look kinda suspect......anywayz Cdp II's & 11's 
pimp.gif

yeah, the white 19's and cement 3's are fake but I wasn't sure one the 23's. I have been researching those and looking at the tags and everything appears to check out but I am going to keep doing research. I was a tad bit naive in my younger shoe-buying days.  I honestly had no idea that people were selling fakes.  You live and learn.....but that is why I put those in the pictures....the more knowledge and information out there, the better, IMO.

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

yeah, the white 19's and cement 3's are fake but I wasn't sure one the 23's. I have been researching those and looking at the tags and everything appears to check out but I am going to keep doing research.

Yeah, it's obvious the wht/wht XIX's are flat out fake cause the colorway has never been dropped by JB.

These are the suspect looking ones:

wht/cmt III's
Military IV's
blk/metallic V's
wht/red XIII's (Thought those were only low tops?)

The ones I want to say that are suspect:

VIII's
IX's
Both of your XI's
Playoff XII's
Both of your XVII's

It would be easier if you just let us know where you got these sneaks from.

And I'm not bashing on you or anything, just trying to help out.

as I said before, I accidentally bought some fakes awhile back.......I didn't know. 

Edit to say that the Bred xi's are not fake......the military 4's and metallic 5's were post in the LC threads and people told me they were legit.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

yeah, the white 19's and cement 3's are fake but I wasn't sure one the 23's. I have been researching those and looking at the tags and everything appears to check out but I am going to keep doing research.

Yeah, it's obvious the wht/wht XIX's are flat out fake cause the colorway has never been dropped by JB.

These are the suspect looking ones:

wht/cmt III's
Military IV's
blk/metallic V's

The ones I want to say that are suspect:

VIII's
IX's
Both of your XI's
Playoff XII's
Both of your XVII's

It would be easier if you just let us know where you got these sneaks from.

And I'm not bashing on you or anything, just trying to help out.
Ebay, and they were so far back that there is no record.

pretty sure the white/red 13s are fake.

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but the JORDAN tag at the base of the laces on the OG's was black with white lettering...not red like yours appear to be.

that, and there appears to be absolutely zero bleeding on them.

nah. those lows were based on the OG mid cuts.

sorry to rain on your parade, OP. but like you said, you live and learn.

Originally Posted by Mr718

So you knowingly showcase your fakes on NikeTalk?
First off, there are only a couple of pairs that I knew about and not all the ones others are claiming are fakes.  Secondly, I thought I was helping others by putting pics off them up so there is more information out there.  Anyway, what is the big deal........I made some mistakes and have owned up to them.

Yeah man, no one is really clowning on you.

But it's good to know you admit to your mistakes and blah blah blah.

Kudos to you OP. 
thumbsup.gif

If you new they were fakes why did you post them? You need to get rid of them (burn them) and post new pics. but the other stuff is a nice start
grin.gif

I think the thing is that u posted your collection without mentioning that they were fakes...
smh.gif

Tough to judge a collection when a lot arent real Js. Id say toss all ur fakes, and rebuild. Im sure you've learned a lot on NT so if ur a serious collector, you'd start over...

yeah, I guess I will pitch the cement 3's, the white 19's and the white 13's. Thanks for the help, guys.

Not tryna be a douche BUT

I Cant applaud u for this or appreciate this post.

U knowingly posted fakes.

And u reply that u wanted to "spread knowledge about fakes" and u DIDNT even mention it?And if no1 wouldve said anything about them bein fakes.. u wouldnt have said anything.

U tried to get away w/ it son.

F.

yeah, I guess I will pitch the cement 3's, the white 19's and the white 13's. Thanks for the help, guys.
and the 23s

im not encouraging the buying of fakes but man, you spent ur hard earned money on them... dont let these hypebeast rain on ur parade dude. If you like them keep them and wear them cause no one is really going to know where you live. like i said IM NOT ENCOURAGING THE BUYING OF FAKES, i dont buy fakes, but i also dont put others down that do. If you prefer them thats your money and ur pocket. People are so lame...

Back
Top Bottom