My SMALL yet humble collection.

X's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, 3.5 years ago, my collection looked sumthin like that. You'll be surprised how fast your kicks stack up! Keep it up my man.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Man, 3.5 years ago, my collection looked sumthin like that. You'll be surprised how fast your kicks stack up! Keep it up my man.
LMAO word. i remember 5 yrs ago when my stash was small. remember quality over quanity

Terrible
smh.gif

Naw man, good start.^^^Listen to this man quality>>quantity.

Ummmm....

My mom told me if I don't have anything nice to say.. I shouldn't say anything at all....

So......

Lol bustin ur chops man... I mean... its a start.. Welcome to the game.

good stuff.
before you know it the collection will grow.
thats how my collection looked like 2 years back.
keep it up
smokin.gif

nice military iv's they are hot fire. just keep buying what you like cause your heading in a good direction, keep it up.

Yea I remember starting out like that 7 years ago.As time goes by your collection will stack up.

Good start man! At such an early stage in the game you got the opportunity to build one hell of a foundation if you go with quality over quantity. Try tostick with the O.G. color ways, put the new stuff on hold because the older/O.G. color ways help mold a collection. You are in luck anyways, with all thepackages coming out this year you will be able to run I-XXIII with a lot less effort than a lot of us had to go through. What better time to step the game upthan '08, you will be knockin the heat down two shoes at a time
grin.gif
Again I will say good start, and keep it up... you will be swimming in kicks in no time.

About 2 to 3 years ago, my collection was just like that.

Like it was said before, your collection will grow amazingly fast.

Back
Top Bottom