My Sneaker History Timeline

If you have a few minutes to read up on an amateur blogger, I hope you can take the time to go over my blog. It's about growing up (the long and expensive way) and documenting my life through shoes that have defined those times.

http://rednarrative.blogs...ilestones-and-kicks.html

I want to know about your opinions on if this is a valid argument to make, and your own insights on how sneakers affect you. I'm merely curious as to what fellow performance sneaker-heads think, and that's why i've posted in this forum. Move it if it doesn't fit!

Thanks.

If you have a few minutes to read up on an amateur blogger, I hope you can take the time to go over my blog. It's about growing up (the long and expensive way) and documenting my life through shoes that have defined those times.

http://rednarrative.blogs...ilestones-and-kicks.html

I want to know about your opinions on if this is a valid argument to make, and your own insights on how sneakers affect you. I'm merely curious as to what fellow performance sneaker-heads think, and that's why i've posted in this forum. Move it if it doesn't fit!

Thanks.

Nice read..I know that there are certain things that define a shoe..I got a bunch of them and in many cases are a part of my shoe bucket list.. Meaning when I cross all these shoes off my list I'm done with shoes all together...sometimes shoes can be better than a picture because while looking at a picture will give u the visual aspect..something tangible like the shoes u were wearing during that moment will live with u just as much.. My list

Air force max b-first shoe I fell in love with..not so much cause of Barkley but the fab 5...to this day I rarely wear white socks
Nike air bound-my dad bought these for me for my first basketball tryouts
Nike zoom flight 95-first Nike I bought with my first paycheck at footlocker
Jordan xiv-wore these when I went to Toronto for the first time to go meet this girl who is now my wife
All Kobe shoes...unfortunately..in memory of one of my best friends joeseph perelta who passed away this year suddenly and was the biggest Kobe fan I know...sometimes kinda the only way u can hold on to people who are gone...

Anyways got a couple more but these I think are the most important ones..I'll probably add another whenever I have a kid(s)

Nice read..I know that there are certain things that define a shoe..I got a bunch of them and in many cases are a part of my shoe bucket list.. Meaning when I cross all these shoes off my list I'm done with shoes all together...sometimes shoes can be better than a picture because while looking at a picture will give u the visual aspect..something tangible like the shoes u were wearing during that moment will live with u just as much.. My list

Air force max b-first shoe I fell in love with..not so much cause of Barkley but the fab 5...to this day I rarely wear white socks
Nike air bound-my dad bought these for me for my first basketball tryouts
Nike zoom flight 95-first Nike I bought with my first paycheck at footlocker
Jordan xiv-wore these when I went to Toronto for the first time to go meet this girl who is now my wife
All Kobe shoes...unfortunately..in memory of one of my best friends joeseph perelta who passed away this year suddenly and was the biggest Kobe fan I know...sometimes kinda the only way u can hold on to people who are gone...

Anyways got a couple more but these I think are the most important ones..I'll probably add another whenever I have a kid(s)

Back
Top Bottom