My T shirt made it to a mag (pics)

so i help run a sk8 clothing company and I finally seen some dude wearing one of our shirts in a mag
glasses.gif
. feels good to randomly run across something you helped produce out there in this world.

aa4.jpg

http://www.lowcardmag.com/

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

too many haters on NT to reveal the name. if you been on here long anough youd understand.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

smh i thought you were talking about My T Sharp
Me too,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

smh i thought you were talking about My T Sharp

Me too
laugh.gif

Thats a good look tho. Keep grinding.

One of my designs just made a magazine too.
Advance_Photoshop_Mag_feature_by_bennyfuentes.jpg

Got some more mag spots coming soon.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

too many haters on NT to reveal the name. if you been on here long anough youd understand.

A bunch of virgin, basement dwellers has this man shook.
smh.gif

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give youprops but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give you props but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Damn, a brand we never heard of made it into a magazine we never heard of, and you still aren't gonna say the name?!?! Damn bro, I was ready to give you props but you pretty much just posted some dude with an elephant on a shirt. So what?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by eye see soles

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

word? shirt looks buns too
smh.gif
smh.gif
A. cuz im sick of posers wearing sk8 gear.
B. cuz of responses like theses.
C. Im ballin I don t need yo business
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace

Back
Top Bottom