My Teeth Are Yellowing Vol. Need to stop smoking

snsd

Banned
I've been a smoker for around 4-5 years and I noticed that my teeth are beginning to yellow. I've already cut down a lot from the past and am planningon quitting fully. Are my teeth going to stay yellow or can they go back to white after I quit smoking? And what can I do to get my teeth back to its whitecolor again?

go get teeth whitening treatment.

ive virtually quit smokin cigs but i still smoke buds daily and drink a lot of coffee so I got the same problem. My dentist thinks I am some sort of miraclecause she tellin me that I have staining/buildup and stuff that she gotta clean that is typically found in smokers. She asked if I smoke and I said yes, andshe was like wow your teeth look like a smokers teeth but I would never have guessed cause you dont have that smokers breath. she never asked what I smoke,just IF i smoke.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

baking soda and swish with hydrogen proxide x water colllab
I've been doing the half water and half hydrogen peroxide for a while now and it works quite well. It won't get it super white butit'll remove most of the stains.

Try using a toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide, Crest white strips, and then finally go to your dentist for a professional cleaning and whitening.

I drink coffee daily, however using that toothpaste, and occasionally using whitening strips, my teeth are white.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ive virtually quit smokin cigs but i still smoke buds daily and drink a lot of coffee so I got the same problem. My dentist thinks I am some sort of miracle cause she tellin me that I have staining/buildup and stuff that she gotta clean that is typically found in smokers. She asked if I smoke and I said yes, and she was like wow your teeth look like a smokers teeth but I would never have guessed cause you dont have that smokers breath. she never asked what I smoke, just IF i smoke.

Somebody is gonna get you... I'll just wait and see...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ive virtually quit smokin cigs but i still smoke buds daily and drink a lot of coffee so I got the same problem. My dentist thinks I am some sort of miracle cause she tellin me that I have staining/buildup and stuff that she gotta clean that is typically found in smokers. She asked if I smoke and I said yes, and she was like wow your teeth look like a smokers teeth but I would never have guessed cause you dont have that smokers breath. she never asked what I smoke, just IF i smoke.

Somebody is gonna get you... I'll just wait and see...
laugh.gif

I'm gonna get roasted on NT cause I admitted that my teeth are stained from smoking and drinking coffee?
grin.gif
. Truth is the truth, I aint tryin to hide anything or pretend like im somethini aint

Back
Top Bottom