My top girl coming back to tv *appreciation*

dcd15eefe3dd2a3c21f8e44a9294204c5b1f20f.pjpg
b2415ee3e7d42c3878fb077bfb85fc9ff65377d.bmp
64635b0ce1d6e402d533284b396f5aa1da4d2fc.pjpg
97e2590e30e75d2924734456ff0bcf639015956.pjpg
With Lauren Conrad having bidfarewell to the MTV reality series The Hills, herformer Laguna Beach co-star KristinCavallari is taking it upon herself to spice up the new season. She'll make her first appearance, catching the bouquet at HeidiMontag and Spencer Pratt's wedding on the May 31 finale.

Cavallari explains what she thinks she'll bring to the show versus what her predecessor was able to convey. "I'm a completely different personthan Lauren. I have a lot more energy. I'm more outgoing. I'm a little more spontaneous," Cavallari told Entertainment Weekly.

The 22-year-old added, "I'm not going into it like, 'I'm going to make great friendships with these people.' It's work! And dramasells." Love it! Kristin's not here to make friends! The %!+@$ is back in town and I couldn't be happier. Someone will end up crying in theshower, fully-clothed.

Juicy J? lmao no he didnt, they went on a date for his show, she dipped out at the end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Juicy J smashed that
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
did he reall? where u heard that from?

but anyway, her face is cute but she has the body of a 15 year old. Lauren > Kristen

edit: and I love how Kristen suddenly comes to town when Lauren decides to leave The Hills. how scripted
laugh.gif

Not even going to lie, I'd smash no doubt. But after seeing all this airbrush stuff and girls with make up, outside of girls with banging bodies(which itis super hard to Ps curves in a full motion film) I really think all these "cute" girls are extra normal, just have good resources.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Kristin > anyone else on the Hills/Laguna Beach
pimp.gif

Naw, that chick with the humongous ******* is the best
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
. I think her name was Jessica.

They need to give Jenn Bunny her own show, she was noice. Kristin was acting wild scared on her date with Juicy, she didn't even want homie to give her aride home in the Phanthom
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom