My trip to Mexico Part II... Vol. Cancun

Originally Posted by Club29

i would very much enjoy fornicating with both of those women

Nice shirt. Express?
Shirt is from JCrew.

And about all the talk bout the type of stuff my guy was smoking...From what he told me, he was smoking straight up bunk. Nothing but stems and seeds. I guess he didn't mind, dude brought bunch of Vics. So he was good all trip.

Appreaciate all the comments, even dude who said I didnt stay in Mexico, I "stayed at a resort."
indifferent.gif
x a lot.

looks like fun i was recently on a cruise to cozumel mexico and everyday our house keeper would have a different animal made out of our towel ...no offense you and your boy look out of jersey shore lol

Dope pics. $1100 is a great price, looks like I know where I'm taking my fiancee this summer.

It was bout $1100 each person.

My son said we look like we from Jersey Shore
laugh.gif
. I don't even got a blow-out, my boy rocks one though. I have my girl cut my hair now, I took time away from clippers. I'm starting to like the scissor cuts.

Looked like a great trip. I might have to hit up Cancun within the next few years. I was gonna go this year but decided against it.

Food looked nasty though. First few pics didn't even look edible to me.

Sorry guy, I cant re-up the pics because i exceeded bandwidth on my Photobucket account. I deleted a crap load of old pics and still wouldn't let me do anything.

I gotta let the account reset, and I guess i got to wait a month for that. I don't know how else I can re-up the pics
ohwell.gif

I just got back from Cancun on Friday. Pictures aren't working right otherwise I'd try to see if I was in any of them.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom