My trip to Seoul with Soshified and SNSD WARNING lots of Pictures

6113872030_239aec718d.jpg

I have no idea whats going on in the post.

With that said, pics look phenomenal and it looks like you had a great time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stiffy978

yes we actually do the trip consisted of about 60% -70% males while the rest were 40% - 30% females

of course, unless there is an in between
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i had the time of my life there, ive been to Vietnam for a month but it doesnt compare to the stay I had in Korea for 2 weeks.

If i had the money i wouldve def stayed longer but that wasnt going to happen

amazing pics man

im green with envy
happy.gif

no pics of everyday women on the street? was curious how'd they look like

anyway thanks for sharing!
smile.gif

Awesome pics, OP! Reminds me a lot of the things I saw when I was in Shinjuku... Has a very similar vibe to it.

Any experiences with them Korean girls though?
pimp.gif
devil.gif

YESSS RTY is one of my favorite songs of theirs and i also liked their new song "I'm a person like this"

I was quite surprised when they came out on stage with Hyorin and performed with her.

heres the performance i saw it was crazy and they got us up and on our feet and we cheered like crazy.

Heres also a performance of Run To You by various artists SNSD included at the finale of Music Bank Tokyo

Dam, I want to go Korea. I listen to all the older kpop though and dont know anything about the newer generation.

Originally Posted by RocSole

6109457825_9322514b12_b.jpg

Info on the cutie in the black/white shirt in the front?
if youre talking about the guy wearing black and white with red shoes thats 2pm's Junsu
the other guy in black next to him is Junho

Wow that looks like a fun time. It's amazing how similar Seoul looks to Tokyo. Tokyo still looks cooler. 
tongue.gif

I'll have to put this on my list of places to visit soon. Did you bag any chicks?

Great pics. I'm going to be there for about two months mainly for sight seeing and dancing, i heard the b-boy scene out there is dope. 
wouldnt mind meeting some korean chicks though 

korean girls have nice legs.
korean pop stars are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tho.
but average girl on the street...not so much.

also:
VZlz1.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wow that looks like a fun time. It's amazing how similar Seoul looks to Tokyo. Tokyo still looks cooler. 
tongue.gif

I'll have to put this on my list of places to visit soon. Did you bag any chicks?

are you Japanese?

stiffy,

LOL... I was watching that episode of Immortal Song where you guys were in the audience.. I was confused as to why there were so many foreigners in the audience. Now I know why! Great pictures btw.. I've been in Seoul for almost 5 years now and they have definitely made a lot of changes to make things more foreigner friendly.

Back
Top Bottom