My trip to Seoul with Soshified and SNSD WARNING lots of Pictures

Originally Posted by stiffy978

Originally Posted by RocSole

Info on the cutie in the black/white shirt in the front?
if youre talking about the guy wearing black and white with red shoes thats 2pm's Junsu
the other guy in black next to him is Junho
si. gracias.

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by sn00pee

VZlz1.gif

sistar19 
devil.gif
god i wanted to see Bora so baddddd, but Hyorin (on the left) is still gorgeous in person.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

hopefully i get to go to MusicBank in NY and see them TVXQ, 2pm, Shinee, Hyori Lee, Sistar 19 and other artists

Also 2 weeks later will be Smtown in NY where SNSD, SuperJunior, Shinee, Boa, TVXQ and all of Sm's artists will be there, cant wait!

Kpop stars in America, doesnt happen often but when it does you gotta go

Originally Posted by DaeWing

stiffy,

LOL... I was watching that episode of Immortal Song where you guys were in the audience.. I was confused as to why there were so many foreigners in the audience. Now I know why! Great pictures btw.. I've been in Seoul for almost 5 years now and they have definitely made a lot of changes to make things more foreigner friendly.
are you korean sir? i loved Korea so much that i wanted to move over there right when i got back to the states.
I wanna maybe teach english in Korea, decent pay with free housing thats awesome

i just have alot going on here now with school and stuff but if that fails i really want to do that.
I didnt go to Itaewon which i am disappointed and its like foreigner central haha.  

i need to learn korean cause knowing simple stuff doesnt help you get around

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Dam, I want to go Korea. I listen to all the older kpop though and dont know anything about the newer generation.
Yeah, I grew up listening to Drunken Tiger, SM Town, BoA, FinKL, YG Family (1TYM & Jinusean
pimp.gif
), SES, etc

Only really heard of SNSD and Big Bang

I thought the other thread was dead until I saw this.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

'Nuff said about SNSD but I hate you even more when I saw a pic of Hyun Ah (blurry though)!!!
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
I love Hyun Ah.
embarassed.gif

My homie keeps telling me he's hoping SNSD's gonna come over here in the PI to perform but I always tell him it ain't happening.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But dude, thanks for the story and pics you shared from the trip. Loving the images around Seoul man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Koreans also love KARAOKE like us PINOYS!!!!
smokin.gif

Good thing, lot of Korean chicks are in the PI and hopefully my boy introduces one to me (his classmate).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is there ever a sunny day there? looks like in all your pics its gloomy and cloudy... that looks depressing as $!*!

Cool trip, definitely looked like lots of fun!

I hope you got to smash one of those k pop stars.

bulls90s
 thought the other thread was dead until I saw this.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

'Nuff said about SNSD but I hate you even more when I saw a pic of Hyun Ah (blurry though)!!!
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
 I love Hyun Ah.
embarassed.gif

My homie keeps telling me he's hoping SNSD's gonna come over here in the PI to perform but I always tell him it ain't happening.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahah my main biases are SNSD so sorry if i am slightly biased toward them, thats said hyuna is gorgeous and tiny and she has sexy tanned skin while korean girls are white as porcelain. and her body when doing the bubble pop dance.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

phillip929
did you meet taeyang? lol.

i didnt meet any YG artists like Big Bang or 2ne1 which i was disappointed about but maybe next time when i head back and we missed out on 2ne1 at a music show by 1 week
FullTech

stiffy, is there any NY concerts/festivals in october? 
nerd.gif

In NY during october there will be 2 Kpop related events one being the MusicBank WorldTour which will be free on Sunday Oct 10 at 7 at Randalls Island Park

http://www.last.fm/event/...nk+World+Tour+-+New+York

The other even is SMtown in NY on Sunday Oct 23rd at Madison Square ticket prices will range from $40-200

http://www.allkpop.com/20...live-in-nyc-this-october
copped
is there ever a sunny day there? looks like in all your pics its gloomy and cloudy... that looks depressing as $!*!

HAHAHA funny that you say that, well first off its a HUGE city home to a couple million people and they all have cars not so much scooters like southeast asia so smog levels are high.

second it was the rainy season, so everyday forecasted rain, but most of the time it was just cloudy and never rained at all.

third, the last week i was there the biggest rain storm in 50 years decided to manifest and this caused landslides and stuff in Seoul and around SK. 

hope this answers your querySee any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]See any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DCALLAmerican[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]See any Korean girls with pat butts? Serious question.
What is that I dont even know what youre talking about

The girls in those Korean groups are 
smokin.gif
My friend who is half Korean says the girls in Korea were butt ugly when he visited.  
laugh.gif
  I guess he prefers the Korean Americans over here.

korean girls are just like girls from any other country.

there are some that look great on the streets and others not so much.

the girls you see that are celebs and performers are the epitome of a gorgeous korean woman, that or plastic surgery helped them.

though when i went to the clubs and out to the bars there were no shortage of good looking women, they dress very well and all wear heels, even on a bad day and for school.

the music shows such as Music Core and Inkigayo are free!??

nice pics though man, I didn't know Soshified puts together trips like these i guess i should get on and look for stuff like this instead of looking for
Jessica pictures all the time lol

all of the musicshows are free ill try to explain how you can get into these with relative ease.

M! Countdown- easiest for foreigners to get into all you need to do is line up outside of the CJ E&M center before 6am stay there til 7 get a number written on you
check back in at 8 and they take about 80 people. Come back around 430 pm line up and your are in the show.

MusicCore- Hardest one to get into you need to register online a week before the show and then you are chosen randomly and are sent ticket to get to the live show

MusicBank- You wait until the previous weeks show ends and you call a number at shows end and you get tickets that way.

Inkigayo- Outside inki you line up according to fanclubs, fanclub members have preference and get to line up ahead of you. As a fan you need to have somesort of
item that proves you are a fan of the group whether it be an official ringtone or a recently released album which will get you a spot in line.

Thats said if you are a foreigner they will try harder for you to get in cause they want you to watch the shows from what ive seen.

Back
Top Bottom