My trip to Seoul with Soshified and SNSD WARNING lots of Pictures

Sorry, I meant did you see any Korean girls with plump butts. Phat, plump. As you dudes like to call it "mass."

How whorish/loose were they in the club (or in the streets) if you partied.

no mass, some here and there but for the most part, nothing much.

depends how much alcohol is in them, korean culture is to drink until you pass out.

it is not uncommon to see people sprawled outside of clubs sleeping next to trash, sewers, etc.

"Dat Mass"
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at sleeping next to sewers.

I'm biased too on SNSD. Got tons of pics saved.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Taeyeon and Jessica got the most attention.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Kid Leader though.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

As far as I'm concerned, Super Junior performed twice as of now here in Manila and regarding SNSD, chances are slim.
laugh.gif

Would be really glad to see them live. Like you said stiffy, they are gorgeous in person.

Originally Posted by stiffy978

no mass, some here and there but for the most part, nothing much.

depends how much alcohol is in them, korean culture is to drink until you pass out.

it is not uncommon to see people sprawled outside of clubs sleeping next to trash, sewers, etc.
laugh.gif

What a convo. NT dude asks another NT dude how "the mass" is in South Korea after the guy tries to post a legit thread about getting to see another country, and the first thing the guy asks is how flat the average chick's +++ is. Crazy world.

~~sigh .. sometimes i feel like thats all NTers care about is whether females have "Mass"

I left the comfort of my surroundings and home to go and experience another country for its culture, food, music, and the occasional woman.

stop sitting around and pondering whether South Korean women have mass or not and go find out for yourself.

stiffy978 wrote:
the girls you see that are celebs and performers are the epitome of a gorgeous korean woman, that or plastic surgery helped them.

This but oh well...
eyes.gif

^one part of the trip was planned around their concert but the rest was all visiting sights, palaces, temples, and other touristy stuff

it's short but very fulfilling 2 weeks

looks like it was fun
pimp.gif
btw was the girl that interviewed you named jessica by any chance? soshified doing it big now huh

Originally Posted by sk23

looks like it was fun
pimp.gif
btw was the girl that interviewed you named jessica by any chance? soshified doing it big now huh

i think it may very well have been.. 
do you know her??

Back
Top Bottom