My turn at an NT rant

So...

I'm from Brooklyn, lived out chea for forever... Looking to go to a new city, its sickening whats going on in NY & I know I won't be escaping nothing by going to Miami or San Diego. But a new POV on life & time out from this Flatbush concrete jungle is needed so I can come back & help my people out.. (whole other story)

WITH THAT SAID..

Any advice on going to a different state with just a few hundid to ya name & tolerance for a lot of BS.... Miami, SD, where the bud at, females & good places to overall live... advice??

You have no plan. Stay put in BK until you can figure out what you really want to do. On top of it all, you need to save $.

Bud and woman? Cali is the place for you but id recommend the Bay Area over Socal the traffic alone is enough for me to stay away.

DoubleJs07, I hear you & there's been things that kept me in Brooklyn for the longest, but I just received the blessing to "dip" in other words...

If I do stay in Brooklyn, nothing POSITIVE can come of it. Way I see it I could set up a plan on the go same way I would here.. But if I do stay friends, dead end activities, etc all get you caught up when you don't need that.. dig me?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Bud and woman? Cali is the place for you but id recommend the Bay Area over Socal the traffic alone is enough for me to stay away.

Yup, try San Francisco.

You can buy a house in Detroit for $500 if you want hang out there. It may be a little lonely though.

why don't you try and get your life together
few hundred dollars, bud and women sounds like any self respecting city won't suite you

tough love is sometimes the best advice OP

Texas...

Few hunnid can get you a move in special...

Find a quick gig and build on it.

You talking about starting a new chapter in your life and the first thing your worry about is bud and women 
laugh.gif

I would say stay in the BK and give your self sometime to really think about what you want and also save some money

You'd probably wipe out all the hundreds you have left in your savings just traveling to where you want to go 
laugh.gif

u wanna move to cali u gunna need some dinero.

but i u do have money cali is a great place

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

You talking about starting a new chapter in your life and the first thing your worry about is bud and women 
laugh.gif

I would say stay in the BK and give your self sometime to really think about what you want and also save some money
Word. Real life isn't like the movies, man. Up and leaving without any plan/support will leave you living off the land on some Into The Wild steez.

Realistically, you should move somewhere that you'll have family or at least some friends. If all your family is in NY, then set a date into the near future and just stack money and plan as much as possible before then so you can have all your ducks in a row. Don't end up being one of those hitchhikers on the road begging for money to get back home.

I could understand why you would wanna leave a place like NY, but you're not getting anywhere in Cali with just a few "hundid."

What goals are you trying to move towards? I don't need to know them, but if all you're trying to do is get away from Brooklyn, anywhere else will do, right?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

So...

I'm from Brooklyn, lived out chea for forever... Looking to go to a new city, its sickening whats going on in NY & I know I won't be escaping nothing by going to Miami or San Diego. But a new POV on life & time out from this Flatbush concrete jungle is needed so I can come back & help my people out.. (whole other story)

WITH THAT SAID..

Any advice on going to a different state with just a few hundid to ya name & tolerance for a lot of BS.... Miami, SD, where the bud at, females & good places to overall live... advice??
San Diego is the worst.  I hate it, I'm moving back to Pittsburgh next month.   I heard Texas is the spot though

Back
Top Bottom